Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: RE: THE PARTY THREAD

Okay, I'm ready- arms outstretched- jump!   Oops...sorry about that...@heartsmyface

Why hello there, @heartsmyface!

17f2fb13d8b16a49643d3eae4b3126c1.gif

7E6FF70B-8E1B-4347-9A9B-7C22EB4B2B67.gif

@suzyo 

Image result for funny hi gif

It's so good to see you, @heartsmyface!!!

Hey!   I’m so happy to be here!  @lmi82

026FBDFA-5649-4E6F-ADC2-4BC8EE8FC774.gif

bears hello GIF

@heartsmyface heyyy!! Heart

Allo!!!  @Mcakes  Bear hug!!!  Haha!  0EBCAF02-A870-4C1C-B3C3-75EED6027464.gif

Sooooooo hungry! 😉

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

This may not be the right place, but please watch and donate to Stand Up to Cancer!! We have to research and beat this for all of us and our children!! 🤨👨‍🔬👩‍🔬

OMG guys, I just made VIB for the first time ever! I've spent a lot on makeup this year. 😉

I just hope that the giant sized Gucci Bloom comes intact because it wasn't available at any local store in the 3.3 bottle. I figured that since I really like the fragrance I might as well take the plunge and buy enough to hopefully carry me through to whatever fragrance I come across and love next!

Just an update announcement: THE PERFUME ARRIVED AND THE GLASS BOTTLE WAS UNBROKEN!!!!! *does celebratory dance of the dinosaurs* 

😉

That's great, @GennX!

Yeah!!!!  Fragrances tend to come packed nicely in their own boxes regardless of how Sephora packed them:). Congrats on the milestone and on your new signature scent:). @GennX

..."comes nicely packed regardless..."

Where have I read/heard/seen that before...? *making serious pondering face but not for too long because, obvs, wrinkles* (I don't need any more of those! Being a dinosaur, those reptilian scales are bad enough no matter how much lotion I apply and plus I'm always knockin' sh-- off of the shelves with my long luxurious tail so I get drawn into a dino-trap by store employees that are most definitely NOT Jeff Goldblum or whichever Chris dude they cast in the latest J.P. movie, and they don't even send me to a nice new island with x-large mammals I can eat afterwards, they just shove me out to the parking lot!)

Just hope they package it better than some of the eye shadow palettes apparently have been packaged up and sent out to the UPS/USPS worker soccer practice-and-delivery-by-end-of-day service lately. I don't think perfume can be salvaged by careful collection of the shattered remnants and adding rubbing alcohol to it. 😉

😂 I had to take a deep breath after reading that first awesome bit!!!  Best thing I've read all day!!! @GennX

@heartsmyface

I've got a pic of me (ok it's really someone I don't know ice skating in a dino-suit) I usually post but can't seem to find it right now...the mister had better hope he didn't delete it or I'll have to go all lady praying mantis on him. 😉

Congratulations!  @GennX

Congrats @GennX! 🎉💕

OMG!!! @angel7594 you are FINALLY A BOSS III !!!!!! YAY!!!! Congrats!!! And congrats on surpassing 50K hearts!!!!! WOW! You are awesome girl!!! 🖤🖤🖤

0Shaqcat.gifgiphy334.gifLike_a_boss.gif2456giphy.gif

37,913 Replies
testing