Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Congratulations @sonnydee! 💝

congrats @sonnydee !!!

Congratulations @sonnydee! That is super exciting! 

Best,

Rebecca 

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

Good Sunday to everyone!!! Snow just starting and already have 6 inches!! Expect snow to continue another 24 hrs. Whew!!😉🎄

More snowMore snow

oh my!!! @yankeefaithful that makes me cold just looking...

oh my!!! @yankeefaithful that makes me cold just looking at it 😂

Re: oh my!!! @yankeefaithful that makes me cold just looking...

@lmaster  We ended up getting 21 inches of snow in 24 hrs! We haven't had that much snow in December that I can remember!! What a difference one week can make. Because of rain this weekend it's about gone except the biggest piles!! Thank heavens!!😉😊

@yankeefaithful whaaaat! 😂 That’s an awful lot of snow!! 😮🤣

@mezzotown88  Yes, it just kept snowing and snowing!! I hope that's not what is in store for the rest of the winter!!😉

Wow that's crazy snow @yankeefaithful

@yankeefaithful Oh my goodness! I moved to the west coast a few years ago, and we have not yet had a single snowflake fall yet this year! Lots of rain, but no snow! 

@rrroxanne  I usually don't mind a little snow, but it just kept coming!! At one time it was snowing 1to 2 inches an hour. It piled up fast!! I know how our Canadian members feel now!!😊

WOW! Beautiful @yankeefaithful! Even more so when you don’t have to shovel or drive in it❄️!!!

@eshoe It was pretty, but hard to push or shovel,  there was so much!! And our poor beagle, Gracie, got buried up in it. We tried to clear out places for her to potty, but she always tried to jump in the snow!! Glad most of it is gone now!!😘

Have a great snow day, @yankeefaithful!

@yankeefaithful  Beautiful!  I just sent you a message asking about your snow total before I saw this.

Just noticed I became a Level 3 Rookie today!!! I'm so glad I started getting more involved with this awesome community of beauty lovers. Here's to even more involvement in 2019!! 

Yay! Congrats @sephoraaddict918!!!

Image result for congrats  gif

@sephoraaddict918 Congrats! That's so exciting! I've been working trying to get my level 3 also! 

Congratulations @sephoraaddict91! 🎉🎈 Love hearing about your masking adventures, here’s to a future BIC Boss👍🏼🤩😄

Congratulations, @sephoraaddict918!

Thank you @curlychiquita!!

37,911 Replies
testing