Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Anonymous Insider

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Congratulations @ShortErica

Thank you @Anonymous!

@ShortErica Yay!!! Congrats on your new level!

Thanks @SportyGirly125!

Oh dang! Thanks @veronika23

You're welcome @ShortErica! Well deserved party!!!! 🙂

Image result for party gif

@ShortEricaCongrats!!!!!

Thanks @Samtian!

Congrats @ShortErica!

bc814026631efdcde1c898ee314a4d30.gif

Thank you @suzyo!

Congrats @ShortErica!  Keep going girl!

Thanks @jozkid!

Congratulations, @ShortErica!

Rising Star is a beautiful place to be!

Thanks @tsavorite!

Congratulations, @ShortErica!

Thanks @quspork!

@ShortErica  Congratulations on reaching the stars, Rising Star l !!!! You're definitely on your way up!! 😊🎇

Thank you @yankeefaithful!

Congratulations @ShortErica!🥳

Thanks @faeriegirl!

My dear friend, @unfungirl sent me a Christmas present box! She was unbelievably generous, so grab an adult beverage and some popcorn and take a tour with me.

Spoiler
Such cute stickers!Such cute stickers!Beautifully wrapped, and unicorn bags!Beautifully wrapped, and unicorn bags!

The little unicorn bags contained an awesome array of snacks and treats- Haribo Gummy Bears which I've never tried before (they are great!) Mini Gourmet gummies, Chocolate galore (Ghiardelli and a Chocolate Graham cracker treat- it tastes like a smore). Salted caramels, mmmm good! A marshmellow unicorn, in keeping with the unicorn and mermaid theme, I'm saving that one for tomorrow, maybe I'll let hubby have a bit, haha. Hershey-etts because I just love Hershey's things.

contents 1.jpgcontents4.jpg

Spoiler
Next comes the amazing beauty things- She got me an Ole Henrickson hand cream for my winter weary hands, it works wonders and I've never tried it. There is a Melt liner in a beautiful brown that's shimmery! She also asked me as my secret elf what lipsticks I liked and she found me 2 liquid lipsticks in wonderful shades, I've been forever on a quest for MLBB in liquid and she got it! Plus a little OFRA sample and a Sephora Lip Stain sample.
But the most amazing thing, she got me a Devinah green shadow that is the bomb! It's shimmery, irridescent, mermaid all in one! Plus the Mermaid mirror I've been lusting for and a Huda Beauty palette in Emerald!!!! This is so unbelievably generous, and thank you so much. But we're still not done...
contents 8.jpg

She also got me some fun things for relaxing, a unicorn mask, which I definitely will try tonite, I just got back from visiting relatives and I need relaxing, badly, lol. A unicorn squishy poop, which I'm dying to try. A mermaid note pad and a lovely box of mermaid notes, too.

She also remembered my dear doggy and got the princess Newman's special dog biscuits, which she thinks are so special, she's been hoarding them under her pillow. Unfungirl also included a dog Christmas tree ornament.

Spoiler
Beautiful paperBeautiful paperMermaid notes!Mermaid notes!Unicorn bag and doggy biscuitsUnicorn bag and doggy biscuits

So thank you so much unfungirl, you made my Christmas so merry and bright, I will treasure all the gifts you lovingly selected for me.

37,913 Replies
testing