Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@Kim888Thanks!

Congratulations @Samtian!

@ShortEricaThank you!

@byme4uThank you!!

Congratulations @Samtian on leveling up! Please plug your travel blog once again @Samtian. It is one of the most interesting travel blog I have ever read.

@Loretta55You are too sweet! Thank you! blackhoneyphotography.wordpress dot com I just finished up my latest, I have one more blog to write until I take some trips way later this year, sadly haha.

If anybody on BIC enjoys traveling please read @Samtian blog that she just plugged. She has a great writing style. The photography is awesome also!

@Loretta55You are way way too kind! Thank you for such sweet words, they really mean a lot to me.

Just wish that I had vacation time at this moment @Samtian because I would visit Bedrock City before it closes. Growing up I swore that my family was The Flintstones. My dad resembled Fred and my mom resembled Wilma. I certainly do not look like Pebbles. The Flintstones were my favorite cartoon. 

It’s closing @Loretta55@Samtian? I went there when I was little. SD I think?

I forgot to mention that Bedrock City is located in Williams, Arizona.

Wrong Bedrock @Loretta55😂 I was thinking of the park set up like where the Flinstones lived, ha ha!

@eshoe@Loretta55The one in my blog is about the one in AZ, but they did do one in SD first. And based off the success of that one, they made the one in AZ.

Wow no idea there was one in AZ @Samtian...can’t wait to read up on your blog sounds really cool!

Has the SD location been sold also @Samtian? Please give this geek hope! 

@Loretta55 sadly it was put up for sale in 2015

Sorry to hear that @Samtian

I never heard of Bedrock City until I read @Samtian blog. She mentioned that it was sold and that it was closing on 1/31/2019. 

When my mom was alive I spent time in the SW and I would have definitely taken a day trip to Bedrock City being a huge Flintstones fan. That was the best cartoon.

@Loretta55I wish you could! I had started that post in May, and just got around to finishing it. When I was trying to find out when it opened, I had found out it was sold. It is a really big bummer, but I am glad I got the chance to see it.

@Loretta55 Thank you so much for the info! I am going to have to check that blog out. 

Best,
Rebecca 

Ahh yess girl @Samtian!! Congrats! 🤩🤩

37,912 Replies
testing