Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

oh honey!! @SportyGirly125 I'm so sorry to hear you were...

oh honey!! @SportyGirly125 I'm so sorry to hear you were struggling!! but so thrilled it all worked out for you!! can't wait to see baby Bic 😍 xoxo I'm here for you anytime!!

Re: oh honey!! @SportyGirly125 I'm so sorry to hear you were...

@lmaster Thank you so much. So glad to have great people on BIC that I can talk to everyday. 

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@SportyGirly125  I'm sorry to hear you've had such a rough time.  I'm so glad to hear that BIC has helped improve your outlook.  Congrats and good luck to a healthy pregnancy.  I'm positive BIC will always be there for you.

@sprocketta Thank you so much.  I will always know where to find the people who have changed my life for the better.  Thank you for being amazing. 

Congratulations on the wonderful news @SportyGirly125 . Hope this will be an easy pregnancy for you. 

@Loretta55 Thank you so much. 

Oh my gosh! This makes me tear up @SportyGirly125. You are such a kind individual and I'm glad all the needles have been worth it. Congratulations on the baby! I wish you and your family a smooth journey through September and beyond. This is such great news. And please reach out if you ever need to talk. Congrats again!

@ShortErica Thank you so much. I truly feel the love and well wishes on here and am so thankful for all of you. 

Congratulations, @SportyGirly125! Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy! 

@quspork Thank you so much. 

Congratulations @SportyGirly125! I am so happy for you! I feel the same way about the BIC helping my depression and getting me through some really hard times. I had just found the BIC when my dad passed away and being able to come on here and be surrounded by positivity has helped so much. Unfortunately things have not improved for me family wise, but being on here helps immensely. Thank you @SportyGirly125 and all the wonderful BIC community for all the love and kindness❤️❤️❤️

@faeriegirl I’m so sorry about your Dad.  I am glad we both found a place to cope. 

@SportyGirly125  congrats!!!!! So happy to hear this worked out for you! Wishing you an easy pregnancy!

@Kim888 Thank you!

@SportyGirly125 you are such an encouragement to others here, always taking time to answer questions with kindness and thoughtful consideration! I am so sorry 2018 was such a difficult year for you; I understand and empathize with your struggles. A very warm congratulations to you and you must be excited beyond belief! 

Hugs and <3🥰

@eshoe Thank you so much. I am glad we can talk about our love for Sanrio and you always do great reviews in the Masking thread. 

I'd like to now pronounce @divaknits as married and a rising star!

Image result for star dancing gif

Congratulations! You looked beautiful (if you haven't seen the picture in the Anyone Get Engaged??? thread definitely check it out) and so happy! Hope your day was as wonderful as your lip collection.

Double Congratulations @divaknits!!!

giphy

@divaknits, Congratulations, two times!! 

B4502EFA-7391-4254-836D-8ED8D2BD28BE.gif

Thanks @itsfi!

37,913 Replies
testing