Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

OMG hahahah this is the best lmao @veronika23

HAHA. I love this.

I'm completely mesmerized by Shaq and this wiggly cat!

https://www.youtube (DOT) com/watch?v=hw1ERPIBbE8

So funny.

This is my favorite gif ever that exists anywhere on the internet and I'm so happy you've added it to this thread. I just wish we could add Wiggle as well, the music in the background is what makes it so funny. 

Meeee and my guest! 😄

giphy.gif

@angel7594,

For the 20% Off November Sale in-store? 🙂

@tsavorite, yes 😊

Omg me! I wonder if the code will start working a little earlier on...😍 That gif sums up exactly how I feel!

This is how I'm gonna pay the SA at the store tomorrow Heart

tumblr_lyn8gzHcq11r6w8wbo1_400.gif

Just kidding...I'll be at work, BUT my cart is locked & loaded! 00000.JPG

post your haul @ZombieMetroAntonce you get it! Have fun shopping:)

You're not supposed to sleep. You're supposed to shop in the middle of the night 😄

If you need to smile and laugh today 😄

OMG hahahahahaha this is so cute and funny at the same time just literally laughed out loud at work lmao hahhaa awww puppies 😄 @veronika23

@veronika23 Oh my goodness this is the best!! I was putting my 6 m.o. baby to sleep on my chest for her nappy nap as I was watching the video, and I almost woke her up with my laughing! lol thanks for sharing. 😙

@veronika23 Thank you for this magical gift of cuteness! LOL This is just awesome! SUPER adorable! Heart

@veronika23,

Thank you!  I needed that laugh!  I've never seen anything like this!  Poor dogs!  So funny!  🙂

@tsavorite you are welcome 😉 I thought the same thing... poor dogs but at the same time it's funny 😄

Oh my gosh!!  I could always use a laugh & boy, this did the trick!  That St Bernard is toooo much but the hopping Pug in the beginning & the kamikazee jump the Dachshund did at the end are tied for 1st place Heart 

I know the St Bernard is too cute!!! I love the Husky at the beginning and the Black Lab right after 🙂 But those are some of my fav dogs! The pug is real funny too!!!

It's so much better with sound 😄 I love the pup that jumps off the side into the bushes!

37,912 Replies
testing