Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

b71a35dd88e4b9dfd3abb6e57f2dad8d.jpg

@angel7594,   Wonderful!

33cf648a6a7af27abef2fa16ebdc00b1.jpg

upload_7058410926173150956.jpg

upload_8309727816085197431.jpg

upload_7402805211106732885.jpg

😄

hahahahahahahahaha~!!!!

My big poodle does this to the toy poodle.  Sleeps in her TINY bed while she looks on.  

Lol!  Bigger basket sounds good to me!

Silly-Animal-Memes.jpg

I feel like cats always try to squeeze their bodies into smaller stuff... WHY lol! Dont they go into boxes and such because of instincts and trying to feel hidden/protected? Not sure what good it is to be flowing out of your safe spot 😄

True! So fascinating, to me personally! 😛

upload_2703849332730002797.jpg

Hahahaha! Option B. 😄

This is rather random, but it made me chuckle, so I thought I would post it here. 😄

Image result for it is time come with us dogs

Bahahaha! It's my fave, @VioletLavender ! I used to post it all the time years ago!

@lyravega 😄 This is really one of the best memes out there!  A classic, I think! 😄

Also, all the large cats stuffing themselves into small areas are just too cute!

Gotta love this thread! Heart

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! 😄 😄 😄

yes-master_o_301090.jpg

I think that this should be here as well! 😄 😄

Image result for i've got my thinking cat on

Another "not sure where to post this" post:

You guys! I won Cult Beauty's recent giveaway on IG for the Jouer holiday sets!  I woke up early this morning to a DM asking for my address 😄 I'm especially excited for the Best of Nudes set because by the time I learned about it, it was sold out everywhere. I can't thank the other BTers I follow on IG enough because I learn of so many giveaways through you!  This past week has been so amazing for me between getting secret santa gifts, Birthd-elf gifts, Christmas, my birthday, and now this!  I've been sick with an awful cold so I haven't been on BT much this week, but had to stop by to share my wonderful news 😄  

IG.JPG

Winning beauty products is the BEST!!!!!  congrats! 

ahh that's awesome @kso1225! i have the trio and the best of nudes sets- i lucked out and snagged them from dermstore. i really love the jouer formula, and clove is probably one of my favorite colors right now!

@unfungirl lucky you! I think I saw someone modeling Clove in the lipstick playground and I fell in love. I've never tried the Jouer formula so I'm happy to hear such good things about it!

Omg @kso1225 congrats! How exciting.  I have the best of nudes mini set and I am obssesed with it. You will love it and the rest too I am sure. So fun winning stuff. Very happy for u! 😄 well deserved! Enjoy! 😉

37,881 Replies
testing