Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Happy bday, @DaintyDiva ! What a wonderful surprise! ED is a real gem! Heart

upload_8021599496224676549.gif

upload_9178418652222403864.gif

@lyravega I love the groovy cat! Thanks 😄

Happy Birthday @DaintyDiva!!!!! Awesome gift!!!

BakedOccasions_BirthdayCake-thumb-1500xauto-414365.jpg

Thank you @veronika23! Heart 😄

Dayum @EvangelineDamon Heart  virtual high-five!!!  That is an awesome gift, girl!  And that card?  AMAZEBALLS!

Image result for high five gif

Congrats on your loot @DaintyDiva!! Heart enjoy all your goodies 

@ZombieMetroAnt  the two cards are in a place of honor Heart Hubby asked me yesterday "who is Zombie?" lol 😄 

That's funny!  Mine asked me tonight, :"Who are tap tap tapping at?" because I was typing a message.  I'm sure it seems a little odd to him that I tell him about so-and-so and we've never met. 🙂

tumblr_oljotbZJyJ1uuyy36o1_400.gif

I need to send this kitty my junk mail. 😄

@angel7594 My cat, Kit, has a very bad habit of doing that! For the longest time, we'd find ripped up paper (even important documents) and wondered what the heck happened. She also likes to chew on/rip up cardboard boxes. 

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately.  I want to say something, but it might be controversial to some; possibly even downright unbelievable.

I think I actually have enough lipstick.  For eternity.

I just tossed 5 lipsticks!!! the other day ( ugh, still hurts so. friggin. much! ) because they've gone bad...

upload_5327116017181979074.gif

So, I think I'm good, too, obviously... At least for a while. 😄

@lyravega Patsy Stone feels your pain!

Wasn't this the episode where Patsy and Eddy go to Provence and end up at the wrong place? I love Ab Fab!

@lyravega  I know how you feel.  I actually got rid of Givenchy and Chanel!  I have a new motto though, I have to LOVE something to keep it.  Fortunately my husband and kids fit into that category. 😉

"I actually got rid of Givenchy and Chanel!" 

@Ispend2much6 What did you say?!?!?! The horror!!!

genekelly.jpg

I know! @DaintyDiva  But one looked gray on me, and the other orange, but not in a good way. 😞 I swear my coloring changes about every 5 years or so.  Or maybe it's my eyesight. 🙂

The actor in the image above kind of looks like Mandy Patinkin, but I'm guessing it's an older movie.  Is it a Barrymore? 

@Ispend2much6 Is Gene Kelly in Singing in the Rain 😄 lol He plays an actor that made this movie "Royal Rascal" lol  😄 Kind of a mise em abyme 😄

About the coloring, I know what you mean. It's so annoying, isn't it? 😞

@DaintyDiva  Oh, my- how can I not have recognized those actors?  SITR was one of the very first classic movies I bought; I've seen it at least 10 times.  Must be all the stress from discarding designer lippies that is getting to me.

IMG_0273.GIF

@Ispend2much6 (I know what you mean, though - I'm in the same boat - LOL 😂)

@Tamara76  lol- That gif is exactly how I felt tossing out my pretties!  And, probably how my hubby felt as he saw $ being tossed into the trash.  But, he forgot to wear his boa.Or whatever those scarfy things are called. 

OMG @Ispend2much6 get outta here!!! 😄 lol It's never 'enough' lmao 😛

That's like I've come to the realization many times that I have tons of eyeshadows...and then I go and buy another entire palette (or two...or three or 4...) 😄

@jesscheems  Well you're no help! lol

As my hubby said tonight, I only have two lips and there are only 365 days in the year so I'll never be able to wear them all. 🙂

I've been going through my makeup with the goal of fitting most of it into 2x- 4 drawer and 2x- 2 drawer Muji boxes.  I have too many lipsticks for that, but it will be close.

I must have 50 versions of the same shade by different brands.

Let's not count the Armani pre-order I did with Nordstrom, 'kay?

37,911 Replies
testing