Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Woohoo!  Yay to @CC3616!  ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Are you making a palette?  @unfungirl

@Tamara76  yes! i managed to get a ton of samplers, and @CC3616 gave me some lovely tips as well, so that's on my list of spring break projects! 

Woohoo!  Good luck! Please post pics when you finish!   My daughter and I made them last summer - we used MAC palettes- It was more work than I expected, but soooo much fun!  And we tried on all the colors in the process.  💄💋💄💋 @unfungirl

i will @Tamara76! i got the empty mac palette with the 24 pan insert so i am glad to hear those worked for you! i've never made a lip palette before so i'm excited to DIY!

There are many kind and selfless people here on BT. ❤️

agreed @darkiceis! i like to think of myself as pretty kind, but dang some people here make me feel like a slouch! 

That is so awesome! We have an amazing BT family. 

❤❤❤

yes we do! i just love everyone here @angel7594 <3!!

Thanks everyone for letting me know I'm not alone with my website issues! I was able to order my YSL Tint-in-Balm lippies on my PC. But, it was a pain and still wonky even on I.E. Probably a good thing cause I would've impulsively ordered even more while in bed on my iPad. However, 2 colors I didn't get went OOS already and I'm having regrets. (Side note: if you are interested in the new YSL, they're going OOS fast, so don't hesitate. If you are looking for swatches, there are some amazing Japanese YT videos)

At least now I don't feel alone...

Instead I feel like my crew is with me. 😉

Caution spoiler is NOT rated E for everyone. (Ya, just outed myself as a gamer, and ya, I really love Sucker Punch)

Spoiler

Hehe, I just tried ordering something from bed on my iPad with no success.  Sigh.  Doesn't Sephora know by now that that's how I like to shop- impulsively in bed when I can't sleep? 

It is the BEST way to shop! 😉

I mean that's what an iPad is for, right? Shopping in bed? 

OMG! @Randell. Do you have a video camera in my room?  That is totally what I've been doing all day!  LOL!  🤣🤣🤣

Yep!  I haven't touched my laptop in ages cause it's not as convenient.  

So so I just switched to Chrome and was able to maybe buy some stuff.  I'm unsure because points have been added but the transaction isn't showing up.  I had a message show up that said my address wasn't formatted correctly.  What does that mean,lol? 

Really weird, but probably nothing to worry about. Twice when I checked out on my PC it took me to the order confirmation page that was just blank. But my items already shipped and the invoices in my order history look normal.

did you check the invoice in your order history?

It's not showing up in the order history.  My cart is empty but I've received the points for the purchase.  Dunno.  Well, if it worked I have a new traincase.  If not, well, I didn't need a new traincase. 

Maybe when you view it on something other than your iPad, it shows up? Did you get an email? At least I've still been getting all my email order confirmations instantaneously. I need Bizzaro Sephora to go away.

Squeeeee! Have you ever seen anything this darn cute?!

Spoiler

upload_3191979073606340592.jpg

SO cute! If I could have a pet bat I totally would! I got to pet one once, and for a split second I thought, how fast can I grab it and run. At least "bat-napping" would look cool on a criminal record, right?!

A pic a friend made for me...

IMG_2626.JPG

@RandellYour friend is extremely talented!  What a thoughtful gift.

That's so pretty, @Randell ! What a wonderful friend, and the most amazing gift!

That is such a pretty picture!  Your friend is really talented! 💗  @Randell

37,911 Replies
testing