Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Happy IWD @fatimamummy!

Perfectly said @fatimamummy!  That is such a great pic - so much diversity!!  LOVE IT!! Heart

I was rearranging my makeup stash today and found a Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded. I was gonna toss it but after I swatches it I realized it would make an awesome highlighter! And it was! No glitter, just shimmery goodness. Apply at the end, blend quickly (once it sets it's not moving) and enjoy a glow all day long (for free if you already have it!).

Wasn't sure where I would share this story, but I thought the happiest thread on BT would be the best fit, so here it goes!

I made my first (and tiny) order on Wander Beauty about a week ago, as they were offering a free full-size lipstick (it's still going on! w/ code WBEIGFT24) and free shipping with any purchase. My freebie arrived damaged--seems like it was turned almost all the way up with the cap on, so it was unsalvageable-y smashed--, so I emailed them, letting them know of the incident and cautiously asking them what I should expect. "Cautiously," because it was a freebie. Then I didn't hear back for a few days. And there's no phone number for the CS. I was a sad panda. 

When I checked my mail today, I saw a padded envelope from WB, with a pristine lipstick and a handwritten apology card inside. I never received any email back or a tracking number, so I was completely surprised! I've received a few replacements from online merchants, but never with such a nice gesture. Thank you, @WanderBeauty! You guys rock!! 😄 (now if only you add a phone number for CS...)

What an awesome company!  I am so happy they took care of you!  

Also, I love your Nemo avi!!!  @NarNarNars

IMG_0557.GIF

Thank you, @Tamara76! Love supporting an awesome company. 

Awww, sparkly Nemo! So adorable!! ❤️ Too bad we can't use gifs as our avatars. whomp. 

I love your new avatar @NarNarNars

That's really classy of @WanderBeauty to go ahead and send out some replacements for you. Not many companies would do that!

Thank you, Princess Jasmine, err, @Mcakes! 😉 I know, the only other retailer that had replaced (faulty) GWPs is Nordstrom, but Nordies is in a league of its own... so it kind of says a lot about WB's CS! 

It really does @NarNarNars! They've been nothing but nice to us here on BT too. Definitely rooting for them 😄 

Welcome to the Disney avatar family haha. We're growing, yay! 

OMG @NarNarNars!  You too?!  Well, the smashed lippie - not the surprise replacement.  I didn't even think about emailing them (just transferred the product onto a little clam).  I'm so glad they took care of you!  That is good to know Heart 

Oh no, @ZombieMetroAnt, yours arrived damaged, too? Goodness, I'm so sorry to hear that! 😞 I hope it's just a coincidence-- it would be sad to think that they are trying to get rid of damaged items by offering them as freebies. Mine was mostly stuck on the cap, so I couldn't even transfer it elsewhere. I went to their contact us page and used the send-a-message function to get in touch with them, if you ever want to reach out to their CS team.  

So glad they took care of you! 🙂 That was my first time ordering from them too. I emailed them twice with questions and got a response each time within 2 hours. I wonder if maybe they drafted a response to you but forgot to hit send?! Either way.. i agree that their CS was great

Wow, the turnaround time for emails is pretty awesome. I guess mine was more of an anomaly, then. Love supporting companies with a great CS!

So glad they took responsibility and replaced your lippie. Enjoy!

Thank you, @prettyinpa@veronika23

All these Disney avatars are making me feel warm and fuzzy inside... ahh. 🙂

@NarNarNars  pick one and join in 🙂

YES!!!  Like @veronika23 said, @NarNarNars!  Join in...maybe as Nemo?  In honor of your daughter's awesome costume!  Robot Happy

Ahahahahahahahahhahah!

DONE. 

@ZombieMetroAnt @veronika23

@NarNarNars!!!!!  I Heart it....

Image result for funny nemo gif

@NarNarNars Love the new avatar! 😄

c2b1879c507d9fb2694dcaba60185735.jpg

@NarNarNars  LOVE IT! 🙂