Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@angel7594 We need a BT convention!! It would be amazing to meet everyone!

I'm so excited, I get to meet our very own @ZombieMetroAnt this Sunday!! So we'll have a mini BT meet up but I wish you could all be there!!

OMG!  How exciting! A zombie pixie party!  Have fun, ladies! @ZombieMetroAnt@pixiedust2

IMG_0573.GIF

@pixiedust2  YES! we really should have a big old meetup! i'd love to hang out with all of you lovely ladies for real ❤️

That's so exciting @pixiedust2 @ZombieMetroAnt!!! You guys are going to have a blast. It would be so much fun to have a BT convention 😄 

@pixiedust2 That would be awesome!!! Great idea!

So cool you and the lovely @ZombieMetroAnt get to meet in person, wish I could see you both! ❤ (everyone else too, of course!) 😄

She definitely is a gem @Randell 💖 and I want to be her neighbor too 😛 Can you imagine us having a Beauty Club instead of a Book Club? Haha. 

@Mcakes  sign me up!!

My fellow parents: Spring Break starts tomorrow. *cries*

1489105296451.jpeg

Lol mine isn't even in school yet. He needs to go 😛 LMAO 😄 I'm only kidding he's my only one so I think I'll cry when he goes next year!

@jesscheems  Yes, you will.  Wear waterproof mascara that day. 😉  You feel like  they'll be little forever, but once they start school time starts to fly.  Enjoy it all!

LOL!  Get ready for.....

To New Parents.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt @Beadshopgirl He is one heck of a handful! Let's see what he's like when he goes to school 😄 I'm usually dead tired at the end of the day as it is =O

Yeah, I felt a little sad the first day, but I got over it quickly! 😝 Now I feel traumatized every school break, trying to come up with things to fill the endless days. 

@Beadshopgirl Check out your local library! Granted my daughter is only 10 months old, but I've been going to at least a couple of programs that my library offers for kids of her age. I'm sure school-aged children will have a lot more options than my soon-to-be-toddler! Best of luck! 😄

Ooh, good call @NarNarNars! Next Friday afternoon they're having a free screening of Moana. 

Just shared in another thread! I think I solved my site issues on my iPad! (iOS 10.2.1)

Settings>Safari>Clear History and Website Data

Wanted to test it out and everything has been running smoothly for over 24 hours!!!

I didn't even do anything, and I was able to make a purchase using Safari on my iPad. It's nothing short of a miracle! Just yesterday I was getting error codes, and today it worked. 

ETA: It's glitching again! Glad I got my order in when I did. 

YAY!!! 😄

So, I just came across the funniest meme that has my old avatar! LOL 😄 

tumblr_o1kjhwqLiA1v3hphro1_1280.jpg

OMG this is the BEST!!!!! @angel7594

37,913 Replies
testing