Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

upload_8918253281285732374.pngIt's always a good time for Tim Burton movies! 

I found this on someone's deviantart. Beautiful! 

Oh I love this! Cutest double date ever lol 😄

@Mcakes This is amazing and @ZombieMetroAnt is the sweetest! You have a great assortment and enjoy! 

I love The Nightmare Before Christmas gifs so freaking much!

Thanks @Karmatic! Zombie really is the sweetest ❤️ 

Adorable! I love, love, love black cats! If I was not allergic to cat dander, I would get a black cat.

@Karmatic Black cats are my favorite! I had two growing up named Spooky and Squeaky. They were brothers. Squeaky was definitely my mom's cat and Spooky was my little boy. 

Spoiler
Spooky:
DSC02739 (1).JPG
Squeaky (with Bear):
squeaky&bear.JPG

Spooky and Squeaky are so precious! When I was a kid, a black cat crossed my path but instead of bad luck, I found $20! 👍🏻

Cat Happy Aw, as a proud mommy of two black kitties @lmi82 this pic brought me lots of joy Heart 

@veronika23 So our super sweet beauty and party angel made my day yesterday. This was waiting for me at the front door:

IMG_4575.JPG

It's the apple mug from Disneyland that I spent days looking for. Veronika somehow found one for me and sent it my way. It fits in perfect with my Evil Queen/Snow White decor. I can't thank you enough! I actually cried LOL! 😂 It was just such an incredible surprise and you made my day! My month! My year!! Thank you so much.  Your generous and kind heart blows my mind ❤❤❤ @Randell LOOK! I got one!! 🤗

You're such a sweetie @veronika23! That mug is incredible. 

@pixiedust2 What a wonderful gift and the mug looks like it belongs on your shelf! 

Those poison apple mugs are very sought after so @veronika23 was so kind to get it for you. 

This is just giving me all the feels! What a perfect gift ❤ I love everything on that shelf actually @pixiedust2 lol. Now I want to see the whole room!! 😛 

You are so sweet @veronika23, what a great surprise 😄 

@Mcakes Here's a pic I took a few weeks ago 

Spoiler
IMG_4406.JPG

IMG_4408.JPG

This is just my spooky corner 😂 My whole living room has Haunted Mansion stuff everywhere! Yeah I'm a freak 😂

This is one of the coolest living rooms I have ever seen!

The Haunted Mansion is one of my favorite rides especially when it's decorated for Halloween/Christmas! 😉

Thank you @Karmatic 🙂 Yes I love it at Christmas too!!

I just want to play with all the potions @pixiedust2! Haunted Mansion is my second favorite ride 😉 

It's a Small World has my heart forever lol 😄

@Mcakes Oh I LOVE Small World too. The minute I smell all the chlorine, I'm transported to 1976, the first time I rode it. It just makes me so happy. I really feel like a kid again on that ride. 

@pixiedust2, I am so happy you got the mug! That was very sweet of V! ❤

I love your display shelf, so cool. 🙂

@angel7594 Thank you so much!!! If you're in So Cal, your welcome to come see it in person 😃

@pixiedust2  Really wishing I could, sadly I am a few states away. 😞

37,912 Replies
testing