Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Congratulations!!! A private office is a major deal! Enjoy!

Congratulations on your new job/promotion @m26430! That's so exciting, good for you! 

I don't have an office make up bag but I am interested to see what other people will be recommending. I want to put one together too! Have my eyes on the Lorac Pro To Go. It seems like the perfect all in one palette. 

Hey girl hey! Congratulations on the new job/promotion! Real life and adulting should always come first so that's great news! 

I always like to keep a stash of deluxe samples or freebies for my work/everyday makeup bag in case of emergency. The most important things IMO are sunscreen, hand sanitizer, wipes, blotting papers, lip balm and a mist to help you freshen up. 

Yay! I can post today! Some days when I log in I can't use the reply or edit features. Love you all miss being able to post consistently!

upload_4300708150499120111.jpg

Yasssss, I can't wait for the weekend too! 😎

YESSSSSSS CANT WAIT for the weekend!!!! 🙂

Sorry about computer issues!! 😞

Omg. I thought it was only me!

I had this issue all yesterday and was wondering if it was my macbook trackpad! hope it gets fixed soon!!!

Same!   I finally downloaded Chrome because I was having withdrawal!  But It is working today. 😊

I didn't have these issues when they first  redesigned the site, so I guess it was my turn.... 😝

I thought the same thing @shirleylin88! I'm bummed we're all having issues but also glad it's not just me! Glad things are going smoother today for us all.

@CC3616  A few people have commented on having that same difficulty, myself included.  Yay for the weekend!

We miss you @CC3616!! Hope all of these glitches get fixed soon. We have a lot of missing family members right now 😞

Yay @CC3616, glad you are back!! ❤❤ I had a lot of trouble yesterday getting into threads and being able to post. I am hopeful the glitches will end soon! 😄

Thanks @angel7594.. There's so much I want to say! I'll stat with: I'm so happy you got your highlighters 🙂 

-happy dance-

Just wondering : is anyone else getting triplicate notifications for comments?

@Ispend2much6,  

Yes, and this is new for me.

@Ispend2much6 I think that happens when you're tagged and the original post is modified then reposted 😉

@ZombieMetroAntso that might be explained by pushing the "send" button a few times if that Captcha thing shows up.

I was turned on to the hilarious show Keeping Up Appearance by the posts here.   I binged watched on Netflix.  Hyacinth is hilarious in that respect your elders (even when snobby) kind of way. @Asche

This month 'The Bucket Woman' became a Dame!

bucket.jpg

bucket1.jpgbucket3.jpg

bucket3.png

bucket4.jpg

OMG this looks like my kind of show. Is it on Netflix streaming? 

Yes!  It is a fun show! 

37,913 Replies
testing