Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

So I couldn't find the Grasshopper (Thin Mints dupes) that @wheeeee told us about, but look what I found!! A possible dupe for Samoas 😄 

wonderballs.jpg

Also, jaw hit the floor when I saw these Wonderballs. Wonderballs!!!! I thought these were gone forever lol. Takes me back for sure.

@Mcakes

Yay!!!  Yes - those are just like Samoas and the Grasshoppers are just like Thin Mints!   Believe it or not, Walmart's house brand also makes excellent dupes for Thin Mints - the packaging is not cute, but you can put them in a jar. And OMG!  Wonderballs! ❤️❤️❤️

@Mcakes OMG THEY BROUGHT BACK WONDERBALLS! These were my favorite as a kid! I'll have to track them down. 🙂

@Mcakes Everything looks amazing and did I hear correctly that they're just like Samoas?! Need them now!

Yes @Karmatic, they are exactly like Samoas and you do need them now 😉 😄 

What's inside the wonder balls?  Candy?  Not like Kinder Eggs that have a toy right.

Yes I got candy inside @veronika23! They did give me stickers as well but there's still something about having a toy on the inside that I miss lol. 

@Mcakes  I'll have to try and find a way to sneak more Kinder Eggs state side... Maybe in a few months it will be better 😄 😄 😄

@veronika23 You're just going to have to pack a bunch in your suitcase when we have the BT convention 😄 I call dibs on ketchup chips and butter and cream fudge too 😛

@Mcakes  hahaha yeah!  I need to keep track of everyone's favorite treats 😄

@veronika23 Careful V, they might send you to the clink for smuggling those eggs 😂 Oh man great find on those cookies @Mcakes They look just like Samoas!

I still don't understand why they are illegal @pixiedust2  😄 😄 😄

@veronika23  The oh-so-rational reason I've heard is because children might choke on the little pieces of the surprises, since they're inside a piece of chocolate.

Has our government never heard of Legos?  And, shouldn't a parent be supervising their kids anyway?  I never let mine just have at whatever they wanted.  This was the same reasoning behind the composition change of Dimetapp allergy medicine (some women were using it to lose weight and they harmed themselves because it contained an epinephrine,) and we have to show ID in order to buy over the counter Sudafed and related meds so the government can watch that we're not buying too many grams of it so we can't build a meth lab.  Seems to me the meth labs aren't hurting any, at least in our area. 

But ask me how I really feel. 🙂

@Ispend2much6. I am totally with you, sister!  So absurd!!!

IMG_0813.GIF

@Ispend2much6  oh what you said is what I've heard... but still doesn't make sense to me... it's in a capsule. I think there are more dangerous things out there that cause plenty of harm. Yeah governments... they are watching us right now 😄 😄 😄

@veronika23  Don't get me started...what worries me most is they have access to our credit card statements.  I don't want just any old person to know about my "habit."  🙂  Which is  why I'm posting about it here on a public forum.

But, whenever something like the Kinder Eggs doesn't seem to make good sense, I figure there's a financial deal of some sort behind it.  Follow the money is true a lot of times. 

@Ispend2much6ugh yeah don't get me started either... follow the money is pretty much always the reason behind stuff. So much greed and lies it's disgusting!

OMG not only do they look like Samoas @pixiedust2, but they they taste incredible like they too!

@Mcakes I've already washed my face and I'm in my pj's. Otherwise I'd be in the car on the way to the store 😂 This is great news! Bad news for my thighs, but great news nonetheless LOL!

^^^ this whole conversation right here....yeah, this one ^^^...just made me gain 5 lbs.

Image result for Disney drooling gifs

@pixiedust2 Heart @veronika23 Heart @Mcakes

37,913 Replies
testing