Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Which one of us is the cat? 😄

@Mcakes

Meee @angel7594 LOL 😄 I want to be that cat 😛 I am a cat. I'd like to nap all day if I could haha

I got unicorn mail from @unfungirl I've been talking to her for ages about CT lipstick and boom, look what showed up in the mail! 

IMG_0017.JPG

She is seriously the best! Shade is Secret Salma! Also Spoiler post of me wearing it (and low key admiring my skin, because when we met I had alligator skin and she got me a skincare routine that finally works) 

Spoiler
IMG_0023-2.JPG

What a sweet surprise!   That lipstick looks lovely on you and your skin is quite radiant!  ❤️   @themusefactory

@Tamara76 I know, right? @unfungirl is the best! And thank you so much for the compliments ❤️ 

@themusefactory

Sales of Secret Salma will now be hitting the roof! 

It looks so pretty on you! 

Now I'd love to hear the skincare routine secrets, too!

Are they only for dry skin, or would they work for combination skin?  🙂

@tsavorite i have combo skin! feel free to pm me to chat 🙂

@tsavorite You are too kind! Honestly, I'm totally clueless about skincare, I just did what @unfungirl told me! Haha. But I'm sure she'd be happy to chime in and help out! I'm super dry skin, so it might be best to rope her in here! 

Secret Salma is one of my favourite pinks. It looks lovely on you @themusefactory 

@unfungirl Packed a great unicorn mail for you!

That was a great choice of shade for you!  @themusefactory  It's my favorite CT.  @unfungirl  has a great eye for color.

@Ispend2much6 She does have a good eye! I was struggling because all the swatches I saw for the CT lipsticks are all over the place! I don't know if you post pictures, but I'd love to see how it looks on you as well 🙂 

@themusefactory  I would post more if I could figure out how to download photos from our ancient camera; I have to depend upon one of my kids to do it, and there is much eye-rolling involved (but so is the help.) 

Lipsticks look so different on me than most people.  I would say that SS looks more brownish/berryish than pink on me. 

I agree with you about the swatches being all over the place.  I'm glad to have gotten samples, because the ones I thought I would love (like Victorian) turn gray on me.

@Ispend2much6 Oh man, I get it! If I didn't have a smart phone, I'd have zero pictures! 

Lipsticks also tend to look different on me, my lips are pretty pigmented naturally (not complaining) and it makes it tricky to find something that works! 

Very Victoria gave me the concealer lip look. Not at all what I thought it was going to look like! I got a sample card of it and was so bummed because from all the pictures it really looked like it was going to be a perfect nude! 

But SS sounds lovely on you! I love the brown/mauve/berry colors. 🙂 

@themusefactory   Exactly!  I also have very pigmented lips, but pretty pale skin.  The best piece of advice I was given was to choose a lipstick with a little brown in it.  I can't wear any of the beautiful, cool, or orange reds, but I need to stick with wines, sometimes berries. 

@Ispend2much6 Girl, I so feel your pain. I look so weird in red! I usually go for mauve colors (like you said, a hint of brown) But there is nothing wrong with wine (harhar) 😉 

@themusefactory  I love mauve.  I am drawn to them, but usually they turn gray on me.  Oh, well, there's still plenty to choose from!

Aww yay for unicorn mail! @unfungirl is just the sweetest 😄 ❤ Enjoy!

P.S. Your skin looks awesome

@Mcakes She totally is! ❤️ And thank you so much! I was a bit apprehensive to post a picture of my face, haha. But I was just so excited! 

Ohhhhh yes!!!! More unicorn mail! Wow that is awesome! That's a great shade on you @themusefactory! Super pretty lady!

@veronika23 Unicorn mail is so fun! And thank you so much ❤️ 

awww geez @themusefactory you're so kind! really! you definitely didn't have alligator skin though, but i was happy to make some recommendations- skin care is my jam! ❤️

the lipstick looks bangin' on you!

37,881 Replies
testing