Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Thanks @curlychiquita ... just might need to bust out the bubbly... why the heck not!

@missjeanie Congrats!!!

Thanks @Samtian !!

Congratulations @missjeanie!!!🥳🥳🥳

Thanks @faeriegirl !  Much love!

Congrats, @missjeanie!

FORM THANK YOU

@quspork Thanks!  Party is in order for sure!  lol... I remember when I got to HOF status on the old BT... It felt like an accomplishment for sure!

Love me some Gold Stars girl!! @lmaster Thanks so much!

Ahhh yeah!!! Congrats @missjeanie! 🎉 EA692123-EC3D-482C-BE37-92C2FF4E741B.gif

F399B5AB-E941-4B46-851B-1F3525EF6FA9.gif

Thanks @itsfi !!  I caved and fell off the daily masking but thought of you as I had a few letter of the week beverages! lol Whiskey and Diet Coke (one of my usual preferred beverages anyhow) and an Xpresso with Baileys Irish cream.  Not to sure how I can work a Y & B drink... Thanks for all the help/encouragement all the time!

Breaks from daily masking can be a good thing @missjeanie. 😃 Love, love, loooove your letter of the week beverage pairings! Creative, fun and brilliant! 💗💕💗💕 For Y & B, my vote is for a yuzu toddy (with bourbon)!! 🍋🍯🥃 ♥️

Bourbon I have @itsfi  but I had to look up Yuzu.  I'm now super curious to try one.  Will likely need to make it to a bigger city to find fresh.  Midway through typing this I went down to what I'd like to think is a fairly well stocked bar in my basement... I'm at a loss for an actual Y that I have on hand, so I may need to get creative. 

@missjeanie, Yuzu is a Japanese citrus lemon 🍋 so maybe you could substitute lemon for Yuzu?

@missjeanie, here’s a B for bourbon and a Y for ... yummy!! 😉 E5F1AEEA-9731-464B-B006-6B0210744ABB.jpeg

I love this kind of yummy @itsfi !  I actually realized how many B's I had on hand in the bar... why would I own three different bottles of Blue Curacao is beyond me. Annnnnd now I want ice cream!

3 bottles @missjeanie? Well, blue curaçao does make pretty drinks. 😆 Ice cream ... mmm! 😋 63B5FB33-7817-45EA-BFDA-F19F350A193C.gif

I need to have a party to make some kind of tropical punch @itsfi .  I do recall a 'blue motorcycle' phase in my 20s...liquor doesn't go bad right?  I had a glass of bourbon tonight, but forgot the sheet mask.  Been a hot minute since I had straight bourbon!

Congratulations @missjeanie !!! I enjoy your sense of humor!

Thanks @Loretta55 !  Much love!

Congratulations @missjeanie 🎉🎊🍾the gif is so cute

37,912 Replies
testing