Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@samls324  That is so exciting- maybe even more exciting than a new car. 🙂  Is it ready to move into, or is it a fixer-upper?

@Ispend2much6 It's move in ready! It was actually a flip so it's all updated and ready to go. Just needs our own customization 🙂

Nice!

Yay! Happy Friday 😄 So excited for your closing Heart

So exciting @samls324!  Heart  Congrats...

Spoiler
Image result for new home gif

Congratulations on your new home @samls324

Speaking of partying... My hubby and I have been celebrating our anniversary for the last week (actual day was the 10th).

I treated him to a Metallica concert last night - we made it up to the front row (off to the right, but still...) and had a blast!

IMG_1125.JPG

And last weekend, he surprised me with a trip to TX Hill Country to go on a weekend winery, brewery and distillery tour - It was fabulous and super relaxing! ❤️

IMG_0939.JPG

Cheers!

@Tamara76 Better late than never? 

Congrats on your anniversary! Hope you had an amazing time including the pictures that were NSFW, hahahaha. 

giphy.gif

Thanks!   Lol!  @themusefactory 😊

@Tamara76 Wait... what is this I hear about a highlighter? I demand swatches! 😉 

Lol - He surprised me with a Flower contour/highlight palette on Easter - it was cute because he had to ask a few random women at Walmart what a highlight kit was. 😉   I posted about it somewhere on here.

@themusefactory

@Tamara76

Awe! #husbandforthewin 

Happy Anniversary @Tamara76 ♥️♥️♥️

Awww - Thank you so much!  That is a sweet gif!  ❤️  @ElleElleG

How wonderful, Happy Anniversary @Tamara76-  I'd love to go riding in the TX hill country, it's so beautiful.

Thank you!  It really was beautiful up there and just far enough away from home to feel like a real mini vacation! 🙂

@prettyinpa

Happy belated anniversary! The distillery flight looks delish and love the horses in the background.

Thank you!   @CC3616  It was a lovely weekend! ❤️

This is wonderful!!! Happy anniversary @Tamara76!! 😄

I am going to see Metallica next month, I can't wait! Your photo has got me excited!! It must have been incredible being in the front row.

Thank you!   @Asche

It was an epic show!  I'd never seen them in concert before but my husband has a few times and he said this was their best show he's ever been to.  I hope you enjoy your concert, too! ❤️

@Tamara76  Happy Anniversary!  Wow, what a great guy- he takes you to a winery AND buys your highlighter for you! 😉  That place looks so peaceful!

37,881 Replies
testing