Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Lol!   I think he needs a dance partner, girl!   Break out the dancing shoes! 😘😘😘  @NotCrocker

Uh guys, my heart exploded this morning! I was wondering why I had so many BIC emails!

Thanks for the heart party @veronika23! I am here everyday because of YOU wonderful people and the hardcore caring community we've all fostered together! 

Image result for heart explosion gif

And now, I head into a morning of meetings, feeling like this:

Image result for dance gif

@NotCrocker Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for dancing heart gif

@NotCrocker  glad this started your day with some awesome moves!!!  Heart

d470d9af40e681315c7701010a0e020b.gif

Congrats @NotCrocker! You are AWESOME, ❤️🦄image.gifimage.gif

@NotCrocker  Yay!  Glad to know you.

@NotCrocker  I second everything V said!  You are such a special part of our community and I am thankful you are here!   From the amazing badges to your kind heart to your awesome sense of humor, you are the most fabulous llamacorn in every way!!!!   Hearts and smooches, my friend!!! ❤️💋❤️💋

IMG_0711.JPG

Feeling pretty llamacorntastic this morning @Tamara76! Truly an honour to have a heart party from such a grand group! I certainly aspire to the BT/BIC standards that you have set!

Image result for llamacorn gif

Yay @NotCrocker !

Congratulations,  @NotCrocker!  Someday, you won't be a Rookie1.   🙂

3200 Well-Deserved Hearts - and so Artistic!!  We are so glad that you are here!

@tsavorite thank you! We gotta keep trucking along and reaching for those BOSS dreams!

Image result for dreams gif

These cracked me up.  Please keep in mind I have a kind of twisted sense of humor. 🙂

From Bored Panda.

Textbook Revisions

Professor Tran Dinh Hou's rather wind swept appearance is hilariously accessorised by a fan 

It is no wonder than this pupil became a little side tracked when studying this rather dull diagram of a disk storage space - transforming it into a T-Rex 

Vietnamese novelist Nguyen Minh Chau is bought into the 21st century by one teen who made him look as though he is taking a selfie

LOL!   So cute! 🤣🤣🤣@Ispend2much6

OMG! Today I received some incredibly awesome unicorn mail! Some of it was literally unicorns!!! That's a unicorn mouse pad!!!! Thank you so much @shimmerbait for the wonderful gifts!  I am truly speechless. I wanted that Lilac Geode so bad lol. Just beautiful. And love the mermaid from Love Luxe. So happy the powder made it in one piece! And you remembered my love for all things Fresh Creme Ancienne! Thank you so much!!! You are so thoughtful and sweet! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 💙💙💙💜💜🦄

gift.png

@shimmerbait You're the sweetest! 

So sweet @veronika23 @shimmerbait

That highlighter is beautiful! Enjoy everything ❤️❤️❤️❤️💗💗💗💗🦄🦄🦄

So thoughtful @shimmerbait 😄  ♥ those gummies are adorable! Enjoy mermaid @veronika23!

Fabulous mermaid mail!   This is all so perfect for you!   @veronika23  I hope you love Lilac Geode - It is gorgeous!!! ❤️

Bravo!  You are a fabulous fairy mermaid!  @shimmerbait

What a marvellous gift @shimmerbait! Everything looks like it's made for @veronika23.

@veronika23 Unicorn goodness! ❤️

@shimmerbait what an amazingly lovely gift! Super summer, super whimsical, love it! And @veronika23, so happy you got some awesome unicorn mail! What a flipping great way to start a week!

Also, @Ispend2much6 I LOVE that you are wearing two different highlighters right now. Rock that look!

37,913 Replies
testing