Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Very cool!  Thank you for sharing!💋💋💋  @Ispend2much6

@Tamara76  You're welcome!  Glad I took the chance to share something unusual.  It's one way to get to know others better. lol

These are incredible @Ispend2much6! As a Realtor I wish I could jump into the picture and inspect the architecture a little more lol 😄

@Mcakes  Me too!  That's one of the things I miss from the area where I grew up.  Lots of old architecture.  We don't have much of that where we are now.

EEK!!!!  I love this even more than the other post @Ispend2much6!!  Heart BRB - gonna go visit this site right now! 

Spoiler
Mark Twain & I share a birth date (also, Winston Churchill) and I bragged about this to my family as a kid.  So I usually get bday cake that reads: Happy Birthday "zombie", Sam & Winston Smiley LOL it's an inside joke that cracks me up every time!!  

My son shares a birth date with Madonna & we always play her music at his parties HA HA HA HA!  Yeah, we're weird....sorry, I should've warned ya. LOL  

@ZombieMetroAnt  Have fun!

Spoiler
That's not weird, that's cute! Mine is the first day of spring, so I'm always a "spring chicken."  I really appreciate that now!  I just tried to look up who else shares my birthday, and I realized, "Ew, I'm looking at dead people!"

James Ballantyne  kitchen 54 Main Street, Ottawa.  1800's.  I thought this was kind of neat.

29416882122_61e1ed4173_o.jpg

I lived in a house for awhile that had a woodburning cookstove that looked just like this! It made the kitchen so cozy in the evening when I was cooking supper (and hotter than you-know-where in the summer, whew). It took me a long while to get used to it, burned or undercooked a lot of meals. @Ispend2much6

@prettyinpa  I can imagine it would be difficult to cook on one of those.  We bought one for the possiblity of losing power in the winter, but we've never had to use it but a couple of times.  Thankfully.

Oh, this is so neat @Ispend2much6!  I love seeing vintage pics like this!  It's interesting and it reminds me to be grateful for the technology we have today (hello microwave!) Smiley LOL 

Spoiler
Why was his home demolished though - it would've been a great museum.

@ZombieMetroAnt  I love this stuff also.  Vintage fashion, houses, kitchens, recipes, etc.  I guess I'm kind of feeling a little nostalgic lately (although I'm not old enough to have lived in a house where kitchens like that were the norm.  Just wanted to clarify that. :))

I saw this on the site 12tomatoes.  I don't know if that house is still standing; I'm in the US, not Canada, so I'm not up on their history.

I'm baaaaaack!!!!! YAY! Celebration Llama!!! 

partyllama_web.jpg

Yay!  Welcome back, @themusefactory!   Glad to see you!  And, it's about time!  🙂

Welcome back @themusefactory! 🙂

@themusefactory Baby's home!!!!giphy

Yay!!!  Are you back for good?

Cute Alpaca GIF - Alpaca Baby Cute GIFs

Yes! @Ispend2much6 I'm back in action! 280sw007883.gif

@themusefactory  I see.  I may have a few pointers for you. lol

Bring it! I need all the help I can get! But lets be honest, that's no surprise, LOLOLOLOL! 

@themusefactory  Actually, I resemble that man in more ways than I care to admit. 🙂

37,913 Replies
testing