Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

RE: THE PARTY THREAD

Alright, I'vea head start and hearted some posts but I need to finish off tomorrow and respond to some of these party posts! The third level replies are still messed up on the app so apologies if it looks like I skipped your post when in reality I probably just don't see it right now ❤️ This girl needs to get to bed as I'm still adjusting from this silly 3 hour time difference which has been way harder to go back to normal than I thought! Good night!!

Re: RE: THE PARTY THREAD

Lol, I KNOW I've missed an entire 50 pages of hearting.  I keep starting and getting distracted by physical life so I'm pretty sure I can forgive you for your BIC love slacking;) @k617

Hahah @heartsmyface I passed out on the couch last night after watching Schindler's List (not any fault of the movie) and lost too much time that could've been used hearting!!

@k617 Hey, at least you weren't "making out" during Schindler's List (anyone here a Seinfeld fan?)

Elaine.jpg

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Shweeew we made it through HUMP DAY 🙂IMG_4950.PNG

Darn it!  I thought I was watching my numbers closely enough.  I wanted to capture me that 

40000 hearts.  This irritates me like putting a cent too much gas in the car does:/ IMG_4568.PNG

WOW! Congrats @heartsmyface!!!! Here's to many many more!!!!!

Image result for colorful heart gif

That is huge @heartsmyface Congrats girl!

@heartsmyface Congrats on all of those hearts!

Image result for omg gifs

Over 40000 hearts?! WOW! Yay, @heartsmyface!!!shooting_star_heart_pony_request_by_pyrestriker-d4m9tck.png

Holy hearts! Congratulations @heartsmyface! You're such an MVP!

Congrats on the big 40k! @heartsmyface I appreciate and love all of your contributions here 😄

giphy

Omg. That's a lot of hearts, @heartsmyface! Congratulations and here's to 40k more! 

giphy.gif

giphy (1).gif

Omg those avacadoes are making me happier than they should!  I must be delirious!  @SpaceLlama

@heartsmyface here are some more! You deserve the extra avocados 😉This dance fits perfectly with viking metal fyiThis dance fits perfectly with viking metal fyi

Wow @heartsmyface!!! What an amazing milestone, congratulations!! 💙💜💙💜

glitter_heart_outline_blue.gif

OMG that is amazing! over 40,000 hearts! You are really such a awesome person and you do so much for the members of this community.  Congrats @heartsmyface 😄

pony party 2.jpgheart pic.jpg

@heartsmyface WOW!   Impressive heart count!  And you deserve every one of them!❤️❤️❤️

IMG_3491.JPG

Congrats on a huge milestone @heartsmyface!

Image result for heart gif

Congrats @heartsmyface...though I think your ranking should not be Rising Star, but rather, Glowing GALAXY! 😆

Haha, that unicorn/dog looks like the old Budweiser dog! Whoa!   super Nova was the highest title I could imagine!  Thank you! @Randell

37,913 Replies
testing