Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I just wanted to drop by and say how I miss everyone! My job is helping victims of the Napa/Sonoma county fires so we have been busy helping find homes for those who have been affected so far. I’m going to be stopping by periodically but won’t have time to be on like I usually am. Just wanted to say hello and goodbye for now ☹️😢

@gonerogue You're amazing! Thanks for doing such good work! ❤️

Bless you @gonerogue!

Bless you @gonerogue!

@gonerogue  So sorry you're in a crunch, but it sounds like you are doing very important work!   We'll miss you, but we totally understand!

missyou.gif

@Tamara76 Thank you my love. We are working like crazy trying to help as many people as we can. 

@gonerogue I hope this disaster comes to an end soon. Thank you for being there for them in their time of need. It must be difficult doing what you do. I hope you can take some time off in between to de-stress. 

@Glitternoodle Agreed. Fire containment was only at 3% yesterday so we are just trying to do what we can for the meantime. We have a 6-week plan we are executing so we are going to house people for at least the next 6-weeks until we can find them permanent homes.

@gonerogue  Bless you!  You seem like the right person for the job.  I have a family member close to the area who just started smelling smoke badly yesterday. 

@Ispend2much6 I have a good view of the Golden Gate/SF from my job and everyday it gets worse and worse. It's so smokey today that you couldn't see the bridge at all. I hope your family is ok and I wish them all the best!

Thank you.  They are close to Silicon Valley.  I haven't heard the latest today.  Thanks!

@gonerogue  your work is really important. We will miss you but totally get it! Will be thinking of you and everyone affected by this! 🖤

@veronika23 Thank you for the kind words! I shall return to my normal posting hopefully next week when things wind down.

What a heartbreaking catastrophe this has been - I was just there a couple weeks ago ☹️.  Thank you @gonerogue for your help.  This will be a blessing for those affected...what a blessing  to know there is help in rebuilding  💕

@ZombieMetroAnt Yeah it's pretty crazy and tragic. This is first time I have been involved in anything like this and it's very emotional but I am here to help the victims until they find new homes.

@gonerogue,

Hi!   I'm glad to hear that you are doing such important humanitarian work!  

I hope that your cold is going away!

@tsavorite lol the cold is worse with this poor air quality and lack of sleep but I am ok. Putting in some major OT to help those in need.

@gonerogue,

I'm glad that you are there to help them!  I'll bet that it seems never-ending! 

Sorry about your cold!  😞

RE: THE PARTY THREAD

I don’t know where to put this, but after battling my phone with 0 storage and getting kicked out of iCloud every 3 seconds for the last few months, I now have a new phone with actual space for photos on it! If you thought I posted a lot of photos before, watch out for all my spam now, folks, lol. Maybe not this week because I’m traveling, but eventually. I got a cute new pink, glittery, waterfall case, but when I just googled to show a picture, it seems maybe it’s on recall?? Oh well, just glad to have a functional phone with storage space again! Happy Wednesday everyone!

Re: RE: THE PARTY THREAD

Woohoo!  Congrats on the new phone!   @sister13

lol @sister13 I just got a new phone recently and that was my thought exactly! I now have 64g of storage for all my BT/BIC pics 😈🙌🏻

Bring on the pics @sister13!!!!!

37,913 Replies
testing