Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

True that @angel7594!

@angel7594 I just saved that dead inside one the other day 😄 It's so me! 😄

Wow pixiedust2.  So. Many. Hearts!!!!  Congrats!

YAS! congrats @pixiedust2, you deserve them all! ❤️

@pixiedust2-  Congratulations on your big 10000 heart achievement!  Here's to a million more!

10,000 hearts.JPG

@pixiedust2 I am so late to the party. Congrats. on hitting 10K hearts. I would give you 10 bazillion more if I could. You are an amazing person and a wonderful friend. XXOO

gothic hearts.jpg

@NancieNano Ooooohhh black hearts to match my soul! You know me so well! 😄 😄 Thank you sweet NJ, you were my first official friend on BT. And to think we bonded over dog food and coconut oil 😄 ❤❤❤

And now I have a new fondness for pugs-especially a certain one! (My minpin is still my baby though :))

@angel7594 OMG this is me. Haha. 

Hey lovely lady!  Oh my gosh you deserve way more than 10000 hearts!!!!!   We're seriously slacking in showering you in Luvs!!!!

Thank you for being such a beautiful spirit in our BT family!  It wouldn't be the same without you!  IMG_5151.JPGIMG_5153.JPGIMG_5152.JPG

Congrats @pixiedust2!! You are a BT gem! ❤

picgifs-hearts-8408850.gif

Thanks so much @angel7594 That means a lot coming from you! You're a gif/meme superstar and you make me laugh every single day! ❤😘

giphy.gif

Congratulations @pixiedust2 you are AWESOME!!!! 😄 xoxo

@jen143xo Thank you Jen!! You're pretty awesome yourself! ❤❤❤

@pixiedust2  This is awesome!  Congrats, lady!  I hope you feel better soon! ❤️❤️❤️

IMG_0389.GIF

IMG_0396.JPG

IMG_0402.GIF

Thank you @Tamara76 ❤❤❤ You always make me laugh!! Thanks for being part of this community!

Awwww!  Smooches!  😘😘😘

Little baby bat burritos! 😄 Heart

OMG you guys have been stalking me 😄 😄 Thank you so much @heartsmyface This brought tears to my eyes! I even showed my hubby! I was like, look at all my awesome friends!! They're throwing me a par-tay!

Thank you so much, to everyone! I'm sick in bed with another stupid cold and this has just given me LIFE today!

Hugs and kisses!

This is one amazing party Heart You deserve it @pixiedust2. Congrats on the 10000 🙂

And...

Get well.gif

37,911 Replies
testing