Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I need to re-watch this!  My lower spend is going to start next week! (I'm not yet ready to commit to no-buy or low-buy, just a lot less than I spent in January...) 😉

I love this movie!! 😄 So jealous. I spent 3.5 hours writing a university entrance exam this morning. Fingers crossed!!! I'm off to collapse now....upload_8763548376288419456.gif

Good luck! @Asche

Thank you!! 🙂 I won't find out whether or not I'm accepted until mid-April, so I've got quite a wait ahead of me.

George Michael is all of us. 

I should do that. My bank limits the amount of swipes you can make in a 24 hour period. ...Don't ask how I know that.

Hey. I'm somewhat of a lurker in this thread. First time poster. (Did that sound like BeautyTalk Anonymous or what?? LOL!)

Anyways.. just wanted to share that I am stuck on my couch today b/c of this newly released series on Amazon Prime:

51BnG7qCRVL._SX940_.jpg

"ZELDA: THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING" with Christina Ricca

They actually released the pilot on Prime close to a year ago and I always hoped they would make it into an actual series. I got my wish! 

oh dang i am all over this one! thanks for the heads up @willa25! fitzgerald is one of my favorite authors, and i've always loved everything i've read by z 🙂

I am really loving her makeup!

So I've been on a work trip for the last 2 weeks in the mountains away from all retail and makeup. I've been going a little stir crazy so I had my hubby FaceTime me to open some of my packages I've received since I've been gone. He "unboxed" my ipsy and a nail polish order and it was HILARIOUS. I felt like I was watching a YouTube unboxing/my husband does my voiceover tag all in one. It definitely lifted my spirits, although he spent about 2 seconds in each product and just called every item "this one" so I'm still not sure of everything he opened.  I can't wait to get back home to all my packages. And to my husband. Maybe not necessarily in that order 😛

Cute story @EDZ90. 🙂

70419b225d96dfa35c353d8230b8f716.jpg

@angel7594 ...true in my life as well, except with a dried up wet food stain from diving headfirst into his bowl before bed.

@angel7594,

I love this!  It is so true to life!  😉

@tsavorite It really is at my house, too! 😄

But it's Saturday morning kitty!!  000000000.JPGI wanna sleep in! 

sat.JPG

de7fc5e2b3399519fb3a47434c540a0d.jpg

LOL 😄

Or, alternatively:

Image result for cat meme can't like food anymore

Hahahaha, Happy Caturday!

Yall want a chicken strip?

Image result for chicken strip gif