Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

This is one amazing party Heart You deserve it @pixiedust2. Congrats on the 10000 🙂

And...

Get well.gif

LOL Now I'll have that "song" in my head. 😄

A little Get Well Cake, a little Seinfeld binge-watching...Might be just what you need to kick that cold @pixiedust2! 😉

Thank you @DaintyDiva I'll be up dancing and eating cake soon 😄

@pixiedust2 That cake scene  is my favorite ever (of all tv shows) 😄 rofl 

Only seconded by Elaine helping Mr Pitt buy socks 😄

mrpittssocks.jpg

@DaintyDiva OMG the socks 😄 I'm laughing in bed hysterically right now, trying not to wake up my hubby 😄 😄

The cake scene and the devil horns scene are my two favorite. I can't decide which one is funnier. But that sock episode was just hilarious!  

I'm not sure I can trust people that don't like Seinfeld 😄

LOL @pixiedust2 But we all know what happened to Elaine after she ate that cake... 😄 😉

@VioletLavender I know, right!? That cake was like 75 years old or something! 😄 😄 

I love cake. I mean LOVE. So Elaine and all of her cake scenes just make me crack up. 

But wait! The George eclair scene is right up there! 😄

LOL @pixiedust2  As a fellow baked goods enthusiast (okay fanatic), I can totally relate. 😄 😄

upload_983740653404434349.jpg

@Beadshopgirl Thank you for the soup! I should cook some up tomorrow!

Image result for old goth gifs

...a beautiful soul wandered into Beauty Talk!  Heart and although she boasts of wearing  dark clothes, is intrigued by bats & loves a good Morticia gif, you'd think the reaction from others would be:

But it's quite the contrary!!  She is one of the most wonderful, most funniest, most caring and thoughtful BT'ers here...

And today we are celebrating all her amazing contributions to the board!!  

Yes folks!!  Our beloved @pixiedust2 is now.....drumroll please.........at

Image result for Number 10000 gif

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Image result for wednesday dancing gif

Heart Heart Heart  Let's here it for this girl...

2.JPG

OMG I love this!!! @ZombieMetroAnt such thought and time went into this post you are AWESOME TOO!!!!! 😄

Congrats again @pixiedust2 we all love you!!!!! 😄

@jen143xo You're so sweet! Thank you! And yes, this tribute is too much! It's just perfection. I'm a lucky girl to have so many kind friends! ❤❤❤

This community is amazing!! Something always makes me smile or laugh every time I am on.  Thankful for BT friends!!!! <3<3<3 😉

This is the most amazing tribute I've seen on BT!  @ZombieMetroAnt

You deserve every bit of this awesomeness!  @pixiedust2 ❤️🦇❤️🦇

Yas! Congrats @pixiedust2

@ZombieMetroAnt OMG this is the best fairytale ever! Hubby loves it 😄 That Wednesday gif is so perfect, story of my life hahaha! Thank you so much! What an amazing tale through gifs. ❤❤❤

Haha, perfect gifs, @ZombieMetroAnt! Many congrats, @pixiedust2!! You make this place so much more meaningful than just a beauty forum!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Thank you so much @NarNarNars You were one of the first people to welcome me on BT and I'll never forget it!

Remember that Benefit mascara you sent me that got mangled in the mail and took a month to arrive? 😄 I still think of that EVERY time I see your name hahaha! You were so worried and wanted to send me another one, which was beyond kind. The envelope was a tragic mess but the mascara was perfectly intact ❤❤❤

Hahahaha @pixiedust2 that was some crazy ish-- how can I ever forget it! And your batman stamps for the TF bronzer were totally impressive!  I had a very hard time throwing away that envelope! lol

37,912 Replies
testing