Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Hey lovely lady!  Oh my gosh you deserve way more than 10000 hearts!!!!!   We're seriously slacking in showering you in Luvs!!!!

Thank you for being such a beautiful spirit in our BT family!  It wouldn't be the same without you!  IMG_5151.JPGIMG_5153.JPGIMG_5152.JPG

Congrats @pixiedust2!! You are a BT gem! ❤

picgifs-hearts-8408850.gif

Thanks so much @angel7594 That means a lot coming from you! You're a gif/meme superstar and you make me laugh every single day! ❤😘

giphy.gif

Congratulations @pixiedust2 you are AWESOME!!!! 😄 xoxo

@jen143xo Thank you Jen!! You're pretty awesome yourself! ❤❤❤

@pixiedust2  This is awesome!  Congrats, lady!  I hope you feel better soon! ❤️❤️❤️

IMG_0389.GIF

IMG_0396.JPG

IMG_0402.GIF

Thank you @Tamara76 ❤❤❤ You always make me laugh!! Thanks for being part of this community!

Awwww!  Smooches!  😘😘😘

Little baby bat burritos! 😄 Heart

OMG you guys have been stalking me 😄 😄 Thank you so much @heartsmyface This brought tears to my eyes! I even showed my hubby! I was like, look at all my awesome friends!! They're throwing me a par-tay!

Thank you so much, to everyone! I'm sick in bed with another stupid cold and this has just given me LIFE today!

Hugs and kisses!

This is one amazing party Heart You deserve it @pixiedust2. Congrats on the 10000 🙂

And...

Get well.gif

LOL Now I'll have that "song" in my head. 😄

A little Get Well Cake, a little Seinfeld binge-watching...Might be just what you need to kick that cold @pixiedust2! 😉

Thank you @DaintyDiva I'll be up dancing and eating cake soon 😄

@pixiedust2 That cake scene  is my favorite ever (of all tv shows) 😄 rofl 

Only seconded by Elaine helping Mr Pitt buy socks 😄

mrpittssocks.jpg

@DaintyDiva OMG the socks 😄 I'm laughing in bed hysterically right now, trying not to wake up my hubby 😄 😄

The cake scene and the devil horns scene are my two favorite. I can't decide which one is funnier. But that sock episode was just hilarious!  

I'm not sure I can trust people that don't like Seinfeld 😄

LOL @pixiedust2 But we all know what happened to Elaine after she ate that cake... 😄 😉

@VioletLavender I know, right!? That cake was like 75 years old or something! 😄 😄 

I love cake. I mean LOVE. So Elaine and all of her cake scenes just make me crack up. 

But wait! The George eclair scene is right up there! 😄

LOL @pixiedust2  As a fellow baked goods enthusiast (okay fanatic), I can totally relate. 😄 😄

upload_983740653404434349.jpg

37,881 Replies
testing