Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@ZombieMetroAnt This is so hilarious! And you posted this just as I was telling you and V that I've always wanted to spend a night in jail 😄 She looks so happy!!

I'm curious to see what else is on her list @pixiedust2 0.JPG

IMG_7930.JPG

Here in Texas, every day is taco day. 😃 I have to stop myself from buying breakfast tacos every single day, so I limit myself to twice a week.

But when it comes to Mexican or Tex-Mex, I am currently obsessed with pambazo (or tacos in sandwich form).

The crazy thing is that I thought I just had a "random craving" for Mexican food today...What a fool I am. 😄

haha I am actually having tacos today 😄

We take taco Tuesday pretty seriously around here too:) they go great with tequila! 

We just ate them for lunch at work (sadly no tequila)!! 

Thank you for blessing us with these words of wisdom and Regina George @heartsmyface lol. I am hoping Storybook Cosmetics creates a Burn Book eyeshadow palette! 

Omg, that would sell out in seconds!!!!!

@Mcakes@heartsmyface  IIRC I think I saw some chatter about that a while back.. so could be 😄

I broke this rule, I are tacos last night.

BUT!

I have leftovers, which I will consume today, so I'm back on track in following the rule!

I don't think anyone has ever been penalized for eating tacos on a Monday;) you're safe!  And mmmmmmm, leftovers! Tacos make the best leftovers!  You can mix it up and make a taco salad or just like, eat more tacos!!!! 

My favorite day of the week @heartsmyface

Related image

I want to thank two very special BT ladies. I was having a really difficult and stressful day. When I checked my mail there were two packages inside! 

@ZombieMetroAnt and @wheeeee, I cannot tell you how much those surprises meant to me! You are both amazing and so thoughtful!  

❤❤

Beautiful keychain with my name inscribed in the heart, movie tickets, and a sweet card with my fave avatar from zombiemetroant:

20170227_164916.jpg

David's Tea, chocolates, perfume, and a mask from wheeeee:

20170227_164953.jpg

Did someone say random acts of kindness??? LOVE it ♥️

How sweet! Hope things get less stressful soon.

By the way, I was wondering why I hadn't seen you around until I realized you had changed your avatar!

what a sweet gift @angel7594!! @ZombieMetroAnt and @wheeeee are the best!!

i hope you are having a better day today, and the rest of the week is even better! ❤️

Awww - that is so sweet of you @ZombieMetroAnt @wheeeee!!!  This is what I absolutely love about BT.  You guys are the greatest. 

@angel7594 - I am so sorry you had such a bad day! I really hope today was better!  P.S. LOVE the new photo (she is slaying!). 🙂

@ZombieMetroAnt @wheeeee, You went above and beyond to help @angel7594 feel better. Very sweet gesture on both your parts. 🙂

@heartsmyface, @Tamara76, @jen143xo, @veronika23, @Mcakes, @CC3616

Thank you all for the kind words! ❤ I am doing so much better today!

37,911 Replies
testing