Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: THE PARTY THREAD

Wow, wow, wow!  Such amazingness all around, @Mcakes @veronika23!

amazing.gif

It was a box full of amazingness for sure @Anonymous!

bring it on cheering GIF

Anonymous Insider

Spirit fingers!!!!  hahahaha, @Mcakes!

OMG what a Mermicorno-tastic surprise @Mcakes! I can't get over all the details @veronika23 put in and all the delicious looking treats! @veronika23 is truly a fairy! Looking at your unicorn mail really makes me want to move to Canada right now! Haha Enjoy all the treats and are the Crunchies really as amazing as people say?

@juliehnguyen Yes, the Crunchie bar is everything I was hoping it would be and more 😄
hungry emma stone GIF

@juliehnguyen  you sure this isn't the reason why you would want to move to Canada? 😄 😄 😄

Image result for justin trudeau

@veronika23- I still can't get over how hot looking your PM is. Makes our politicians look like a bunch of old scarecrows.

HAHAHA I'm dying @prettyinpa and @veronika23! I don't even know if I should be laughing or crying about how true this is!

IMG_3313.JPG

@prettyinpahahahahaha yeah... especially since one has a pumpkin head 😄

LOL how'd you know @veronika23!IMG_3310.GIF

@juliehnguyen  Because he's everyone's dreamboat 😄 😄 😄

@veronika23 I’m so getting this mug:DC166E96-01AA-4E07-959F-1AEE9E3FC090.jpeg

This is pure gold. HAHA @Beadshopgirl 😂😂IMG_3309.GIF

I am dying at the mug. That is absolutely fantastic, @Beadshopgirl!

hahahahahahaha @Beadshopgirl!!! Nice!!!

@Mcakes Oh my goodness! This is the sweetest. Enjoy!

Thank you @PrettyPaint! I'll be on a sugar high for the foreseeable future 😄

O M G ....what?

Image result for cartoon jaw dropping gif

Did @veronika23 stamp those designs on the box panels?  this is SO freaking amazing @Mcakes & so very perfect for you Heart  Wow, I want to know how those biscuits taste!  They look delish - and that notebook? Super adorable!  And that hand cream is my absolute favorite!!  OH!  They have mermicorno magnets?  SO CUTE!!  Thank you V, for spoiling our lil' sister Smiley Wink  she is such a sweetheart and deserves all the pampering she can get!  

@ZombieMetroAnt Yes! I think the panels are hand stamped. They are so beautiful! I took a close up so you guys could see the detailing. What a nice touch ❤️ 

Haha I hear the 3 of us are mermaid notebook triplets 😉 So excited to try out the hand cream! I thought their packaging is adorable. The Mermicorno magnets are chilling on the fridge with the unicorn ones @Tamara76 sent and the Wonder Woman one @ClassicallyFab sent haha 😄

Thank you so much again @veronika23! Yes I will be a broken record and say it a million times 😄

Oooo! What fun @Mcakes@veronika23! Such a fab gift. Loving that keychain, and, whoa, yes, that fudge really is divine! Such a happy, fun, present! Enjoy! Your fridge must be looking super rad, lol!💜🎁

OMG!!!   What a seriously mermazing package!   Lots of Canadian snaxxx and Mermicorns, too!   @veronika23 sure knows how to pack a lot of love into a package!  Enjoy your treasures, @Mcakes!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

mermicorno.gif

37,911 Replies
testing