Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@Tamara76,

I'm a fan, though not so much of the prequels.  I loved the original 3 movies!  

Princess Leia, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker!  🙂

Aww so sweet of @mermadelove , enjoy your goodies @Tamara76 😘

Thank you, I will!   @ElleElleG ❤️

@Tamara76,

Squeeee!   Star Wars Pez set!

Congratulations on your mermaid mail! 

You have such a sweet friend in @mermadelove!  What a sweetheart!  🙂

@tsavorite  I agree - @mermadelove is a super sweet friend!  She's my mer-twin! ❤️

@Tamara76  Speaking of Mertwins, I have a set of those nails for myself, too so we would REALLY be twins!!I have the Bite lip gloss, too. It's such a great color!!!LOLOLOL  Glad you are enjoying. Ant that pic is AMAZING!!!!  Nice staging. Looks so much cooler that way. LOLOLOLOL

Awww - The pic only looks cool because of all the amazing surprises you sent me!  The Bite topper is gorgeous and I love the nails, too!!!  Thank you again, my dear!   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️    @mermadelove

@Tamara76 Enjoy and Sparkle On Dollface!!!

Awwww that’s so sweet @Tamara76. That pez set is awesome!

I am super excited about the PEZ set, @PrettyPaint! ❤️   

@mermadelove knows me so well! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

I may be on this thread in a few hours if anyone else isn't sleeping. 🙂  I have a feeling that article I read that said two shots of espresso has the same amount of caffeine as a regular cup of coffee was not entirely accurate...

Fry Shake

LMAO @Ispend2much6 I take it you're not much of a coffee drinker?

Love me some espresso

giphy

@ElleElleG  I forgot about my moka pot.

Do you have any favorite coffees or methods of making it?

@Ispend2much6 I got a Nespresso a couple months ago!  A family member tried one while in Canada several months prior and fell in love.  I am OBSESSED!!!  Can't remember the name of the espresso machine I previously scoped out but Nespresso is pretty darn impressive!  

@ElleElleG  That is such a fun time, getting a new Nespresso.  I was drinking with both hands so I could try all the blends as fast as possible. lol

However, all of this caffeine did not stop me from making a USPS shipping label from myself, to myself. Sigh.

😂😂😂  @Ispend2much6  I might have flown through my starter pack and several sleeves within the first couple weeks of purchasing my machine 😳

@ElleElleGWell ,looking at your gif makes me want more! 

I have a Nespresso (not exactly espresso, but it packs a punch,) a Chemex, a Bonavita coffee machine, a French press, a percolator, and I think that's it.

Yes, I am a coffee drinker!  But, I can't handle a lot right now, apparently. 

@Ispend2much6  So you like coffee? LOLOLOLOL

@mermadelove  Yes, ma'am!  I was strictly a tea drinker until kid #2, and now I do both. 🙂

@Ispend2much6. I drink both too!!! Mostly Herbal tea, though I love Earl Gray ( with lavender) and I think my blood type is E+ as in espresso!!! LOL!

@mermadelove  Thanks for the giggle- "blood type E."  🙂  I only like a couple of Earl Grey blends (Tea Forte uses a mild Earl Grey flavoring in their iced tea blend,) but my son is even pickier.  The only tea he likes is Twinings English Classic Cold Brew, which has a nice Earl Grey in it.

37,913 Replies
testing