Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Fantastic @LCResz! Clearly, they have a great teacher 🙂

Thanks @RachFace2921! This was a special group of students; I've been teaching for 7 years now and these were the best results I could have ever hoped for. Gotta make lightning strike again!

Yay @LCResz. That’s fabulous. My oldest son got a 5 on his AP US History exam — just got his results today!  He was so proud of himself. Give your students (and yourself) a big pat on the back!👍

Thanks @jozkid and congrats to your son! The APUSH is no joke! 

@LCResz He just finished his sophomore year and that’s the only AP class open to sophomores. He has a bunch more this coming year though. He was really pleased with himself (as were me and the hubs)

Hooray for @LCResz and her wonderful AP Psych Students!

You all deserve a big round of applause!  🙂

Thanks @tsavorite! Now to start revving up for the next batch of scholars! image.gif

Congrats @LCResz, that's great news! It's awsome that everyone's hard work paid off, including yours 🙂 

4929b86061582aebf0092c614710accf.gif

Thanks @suzyo! I actually looked exactly like this when I saw their scores!

image.gif

@LCResz Congrats to you AND your students!!!! YEAH!!!!1 Rock on!!

That is fantastic! @LCResz Congratulations to your students for working so hard, and congratulations to you for being such a great teacher!

Thank @PrettyPaint, Ive been a mess since May waiting to see how they did. I think I was more worried than they were! 

Happy 4 of July to all our American BIC community! 💜🇨🇦😘IMG_2822.PNG

Thanks, @melissapurple22 and @veronika23!   

We had major thunderstorms in my city, so no fireworks 😞

However, I did manage to celebrate in my usual way - with a delicious Bomb-Pop-a-Rita! ❤️

070518bombpop.PNG

Happy Belated Fourth of July, everyone! ❤️

@Tamara76 - ahh i bought a box of those for my niece & nephew! that drink idea is amazing!!

@BrwnSugaG It was delish!   I actually got this at a local place known for its wings and margaritas, but I'm going to try to make them at home next year! ❤️

@Tamara76 I had never seen this drink before and had to look it up. Blue Curacoa? Yum!

I think mine was just a mix of strawberry and lime frozen margaritas and then they stuck a bomb pop in it, but I wonder if you could float blue curacau on top to make it red, white and blue?  That sounds even better than the one I got! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   @PrettyPaint

@Tamara76 Yeah, the recipe I looked up had Raspberry Syrup, Triple Sec, Tequila Silver, Lemonade, and Blue Curacao. And the popsicle! 🙂

OMG!   I need to look that recipe up!  I have all those ingredients on hand except for the raspberry syrup! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   @PrettyPaint

That looks good @Tamara76!  Sorry you had a bad thunderstorm. 😞 

37,912 Replies
testing