Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@JoSometimes Congratulations on reaching Rouge. It is almost the end of the year hehe. At least the status makes us aware of our spending! Here is to great discounts! 🥂

@Mellmars1185 Yes! The fact that they are transparent about how much we need to spend to reach different levels makes me very conscious of how much I’ve spent at Sephora. And thank you! Cheers to more savings! 🥂

You're also gonna feel a way about that year end Beauty Insider Summary, too. @JoSometimes , but congrats nonetheless 😂

@danielledanielle Ohhh gosh! Not sure I need a reminder. I blame it on my skin and its constant need to be kept hydrated. 😅

"I'm not sure how I feel about this." lol @JoSometimes! 🤣 Congratulations on making Rouge ❣️ What product(s) did you purchase to hit Rouge?

Thank you @itsfi! It was SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable EyeBrow Pencil - Waterproof that I bought on National Brow Day earlier this month. That’s the last thing I remember buying before seeing it change. 

@JoSometimes  Welcome to Rouge! I think maybe the best thing about being Rouge is that you know you're part of a group that really adores playing with skincare and makeup and such. Enjoy!

@Westcoasty It’s actually been a blast getting into the beauty world. It’s more than just trying to look good. There’s a self-care aspect to it too. 

@JoSometimes  that is 100% true. Of course we feel best when we look our best, but I think the very act of self-care that comes from a skincare regimen, for instance, is beneficial whether anyone sees us or not. I'm slowly getting back into all of it after a few rough years, and starting to feel more like myself.

@JoSometimes  I know exactly what you mean! 😅 I hope you enjoy being Rouge!

@caitbird Thank you! I get to enjoy the perks until next Christmas. Plenty of time to make use of its extra discounts and reach it again! 😅

@JoSometimes 🤣🙌 its a double edged sword isn't it!?? Congratulations 🎉

It really is @lmaster! And thank you!!!

@JoSometimes @Welcome to Rouge!

Thank you @SportyGirly125!

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to everyone celebrating. 🇨🇦

happy-thanksgiving.gif

🧡🤎 I hope you get to enjoy a festive meal and time with the ones you love. 🤎🧡

thanksgiving-dinner-charlie-brown.gif

Every year we try to take time to reflect on all the things we are thankful for. I am incredibly lucky to have a roof over my head, food on our plates and the good health of my loved ones. 🩷 

Cheers 🥂 and Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃

Happy thanksgiving everyone! 

(Love your choice of gifs @CynthieLu !)

Well both are classics 😉 right? Lol! Thank you 🥰 @JoSometimes 

Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian beauties who are celebrating! 

IMG_5637.gif

@CynthieLu Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone who is celebrating!

Happiest of birthdays to my Sephoria 2023 buddy @chrissy12345  🎉🥳🎈🎁

Thanks for your stellar communication with me throughout the week and for being such great company during and after the event. Can’t wait to meet up again in person next time you are in town ❤️

37,912 Replies
testing