Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I love youtube comments. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

ytc.PNG

Today was funny.  Sephora package coming.  Those are usually here by noon.

BUT, today.....No!  I looked for it every 30 minutes and it finally arrived at 7:30 PM!!!!  First, I went to the door but then got smart and just checked my email.  When it finally said....'Delivered'......

HAPPY!  

az.jpg

My coworker & I were talking about the Sephora sale and a male coworker walked up.. I asked if he knew what Sephora was and he immediately guessed clothes, then said okay maybe not.. Makeup? hahhaa We laughed so hard!

lol.PNG

upload_8955676074967046894.jpg

My spirit animal Smiley Very Happy

Best cat bed ever.

65431faa9e9c4dedb7688355f8c42aa9.jpg

Starbucks is getting into the unicorn trend.  Tomorrow through Sunday. Flavored with pink, creme, and sour raspberry.

iPfUHHB5-2048-2048.jpg

Happy Easter to all!  Have a great day!  Smiley Happy

Happy Easter, everyone! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy

246275-Happy-Easter-Every-Bunny-.jpg

2ca85aad9eb4ecb03b6b955c15b1d240.jpg

easter.PNG

chocolatebunny.jpg

Image result for happy easter memes

upload_1005571169048806237.jpg

Congratulations!

a91469bbf43a2b8f1a6c64aa80d8e5d9.jpg

Kinda beauty related - I'm in the middle of doing the Whole 30 and I feel great!  My skin looks better then it has in a long time, clothes are fitting better, and my confidence is growing.  I officially hit the Tiger Blood stage!  Anyone else doing/has done the Whole 30?

Unicorn Whole 30.jpg

Does anyone else here watch Good Mythical Morning?  They did a "will it egg roll" video this morning, with an egg roll made of lipstick - specifically Bite Beauty lipstick in Palomino, and it was pretty funny!  Smiley Wink  (warning for anyone who hasn't seen their videos before before - gagging, drooling, vomiting, and gross "food" in this episode - skip it if you're queasy!)

Image result for the best thing about monday is friday

Smart puppy! Happy weekend! Have some pizza everyone!

I managed to measure in a few notches below 24" in my corset this week! Whoooooo!!!!!!

This has to be the sweetest little bird in the whole entire world!

I can't stop watching this. So cute! Smiley Very Happy

"Super Freak" is currently playing on my Pandora station and I immediately thought of this underrated movie. I love the part when the family starts dancing! 

RIP, Rick James! 

Totally agree with this kiddo. ( Had some family over today... Smiley Tongue ) He hit the nail on the head! So young, yet so wise! He already understands the secrets of the universe. Smiley Very Happy

Image may contain: text

34,207 Replies