Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Finally able to log on to BT! Felt like a castaway lol 😛

luke wilson

Twinings Beauty and the Beast tea! There are 4 kinds and they'll be in grocery stores nationwide until December. 🙂

Spoiler
twinings-batb-camomile-honey-vanilla-jpg-1488321673.jpgtwinings-batb-lemon-ginger-jpg-1488321494.jpgtwinings-batb-pure-peppermint-jpg-1488321568.jpgtwinings-batb-orange-cinnamon-spice-jpg-1488321055.jpg

Didn't know where to post this (we should really have a Disney thread), but I know there are a lot of tea and Disney lovers on here.

Edited to tag: 

@pixiedust2 @Tamara76 @ZombieMetroAnt @veronika23 @VioletLavender @Randell @AshleyYVR @heartsmyface @angel7594

@Imi82  That orange and cinnamon spice!  A long time ago I had a friend who mixed that with black tea and lime juice; it was incredible.  Doesn't sound like it, but it was.

@lmi82 Feel free to repost these in the Disney thread, and thank you for giving me the push to finally start it. ❤❤❤

@pixiedust2 You're welcome and I'm happy that you started the Disney thread! I've also reposted the Beauty and the Beast tea there. 🙂

Thank you for the tag @lmi82 I want these just for the boxes!

Thank you @lmi82 ! I need the whole collection. Love tea!!

Thank you @lmi82 Heart  I'm more of a coffee-gal but for this, I'll make an exception!

Image result for live Belle movie poster with Emma Watson gif

These are so cute!! Thanks for the tag @lmi82! Heart

OMG!  Thanks for the tag! @lmi82 I want the peppermint and vanilla chamomile!  So pretty! ❤️❤️❤️

@lmi82here is fine! No worries! 🙂 It's all about fun! Thanks for the tag!

4c2469f4bf776e546619d768028be720.jpg

Absolutely adorable @angel7594. That dog is being so gentle!

16939392_901070043368942_5323151493933771971_n.jpg

Hahaha this is perfection! 😄 🌈❄️🌨

Where are all my night owls? I just keep posting like a crazy person and y'all are normal and asleep 😄

anyway, I didn't know where to post this, but since I know there are many Beauty & the Beast fans here, go check out HSN. They have a huge collection of stuff! Pins, housewares, fashion OMG!

EDIT: Just found some Blondie stuff!  On HSN? What is going on over there? LOL! Pic at very bottom, can't edit well tonight

IMG_2803.JPG

These plates are so cute!

Spoiler
IMG_2804.JPG

And more Danielle Nicole stuff! With added Blondie pics!

Spoiler
IMG_2805.JPG

And Blondie stuff! What is going on over at HSN? LOL The buttons are so cool!!
IMG_2807.JPG

@pixiedust2  I need to get something B&B.  Hubby and I had our first date (that I knew for sure was a date,) watching this movie.  And, our first kiss. 🙂  He said he thought we needed to practice kissing some more. He was trying to be cute about getting more kisses, and I got insulted thinking he was saying I wasn't a good kisser. lol  

@Ispend2much6 LOL I remember you told me that story! ❤ It's too cute! Yes you need some of this collection.  Maybe the bedding? You can watch the movie again, all snuggled up and have a kissing contest ❤❤

@pixiedust2  Seriously?  I am getting old.  Er.  I like how you think though.

Pretty @veronika23 @ZombieMetroAnt @Tamara76 I can't remember who else was interested in beauty and the beast. 

Ack, I'm 5 hours too late for the party!  

Image result for belle gif from disney movie

But glad @CC3616 tagged me before the last petal fell Heart  LOVE THESE!  Thanks @pixiedust2 Heart  Have you seen these @VioletLavender?

37,911 Replies
testing