Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@lyravega I can't stop watching the massage. It's so cute, and it just reminds me how much animals are just like us.  They want scratchies and scritches and massages. How do you get a pet bat? Could we get like a BT bat mascot? And we just trade her off so we all get visits? Can we train her to fly to all our houses like a homing pigeon? I have so many questions 😄

Haha! I was thinking more along the lines of how could I get a job at one of those bat rescues?!!! 😄 Cute as they are, I don't think you'd want them as pets. They are way too loud! ( And that's just one thing. ) I can't find the video right now, but if I do, I'll post it. Way. Too. Loud! Ain't nobody can deal with dat! No matter how cute. 😄 @pixiedust2

Spoiler

upload_1874501026097792469.jpg

@pixiedust2-  A friend of mine is a licensed bat rehabilitator. She get bats out of people's attics (really true, it's not an urban legend) and rescues ones that people have tried unsuccessfully to remove from their houses by hitting the bat. She took some special training at a wildlife center where she got her certification. She's always sending me pics of her little charges. 🙂

The downside was that she had to get a bunch of shots in case the bats bit her during her work. The rabies series isn't as horrible as it used to be though.

@prettyinpa @pixiedust2

I work on the top floor of my office building and about 6 weeks ago, there was a little bat flying around our work area first thing in the morning! He was so scared  😥 One of the girls called maintenance to come get him and he was released.  We still don't know how he got in there!  We also get them in our parking garage, but you only see them if you leave after dark.

And one of my faves:

Spoiler

😮 *Melts* Heart

I wish I could heart this so many more times. I want a pet bat<3

No!  OMG!  So adorable!!!  🦇❤️🦇❤️🦇❤️

As for the problems with the Sephora site...

upload_3191537361017728121.gif

Spoiler

upload_448370087488799356.gif

latest.gifSerenity now 1.gif

You mean...

upload_6765576985805800193.gif

😄

@veronika23