Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

44??? Peasant Smiley Very Happy

444 would be a little more accurate. Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy

hahahaha yes @angel7594! Oh my that's no laughing matter bahahahahahaha Smiley Very Happy

Just when I thought I have seen it all..... Smiley Very Happy

Cat-With-Rubiks-Cube.jpg

@angel7594,

That cat is probably better with a Rubik's Cube than I am.   That's not saying much.  He reminds me of a raccoon...  Smiley Happy

@tsavorite,

I have no patience for the Rubik's cube, lol. This cat does kind of look like a raccoon, especially the paw hands! Smiley Very Happy

@angel7594

Yes, it's a cat with a raccoon attitude!   Smiley Happy

I love seeing everyone's kitties so here's mine! Meet Simba and BJ. Simba is a lynx Siamese mix and BJ is a blue point Siamese. Simba was guarding a catnip bag lol.

IMG_20151225_102801851.jpg

IMG_20151225_102755902.jpg

@niki172,  I love your kitties! Beautiful Blue Point Siamese!  Beautiful Tabby Point Siamese (also known as Lynx Point Siamese!)  I have a long hair Tabby Point Siamese,   and I love their markings, especially the "white eyeliner."   Smiley Happy

@tsavorite thank you so much! My furbabies are one of the best things in my life I've been blessed with.Both of my boys are adopted - I can't stress adoption enough especially of non kitten cats. I've had Simba for 13 years and BJ for 9. Siamese can get a bad rap, but both my boys are just like dogs - they come to you when called and are extremely social. BJ even plays fetch! My mom doesn't like cats, but she loves Simba which speaks volumes lol. Simba's had some health issues these last 2 years (heart condition, stroke, and acute pancreatitis). We've been blessed to have an amazing vet and the grace of God - I love my big guy sooo much! Amazingly cats can bounce back from strokes completely and the same for the pancreatitis! I'm really happy that I start working from home this week which means I get to spend more time with my boys. They're mommie's heart<3

IMG_20141004_111650.jpgIMG_20141004_111635.jpg

@niki172,  I'm so glad you have your boys! I love Siamese    (and Persian mixes- and everyone else!)  Smiley Happy  Simba and BJ look so beautiful and healthy! It is great that Simba has recovered so well from such big health issues!  I hope that you and the boys enjoy all of your extra time together.  It is so wonderful to be blessed with the love of your pet family! Smiley Happy

Since it's National Lipstick Day what's your most sentimental lipstick?

Mine is MAC Mesh. After spending years trying to track it down, I finally found it not too long ago.  I can't wear it because it's too old but I needed it for my collection since it was the first MAC lipstick I ever bought... launched me into a MAC/Makeup addict Smiley Very Happy 

Wish I had kept that tube but I was young and wanted to B2M it for a freebie lol

My first MAC lippie was blankety. I really wish I had kept that tube for nostalgia reasons, instead of B2M'ing it! Smiley Very Happy

My first MAC lipstick was Heroine only a few years ago. I cherish that one and it holds a special place in my heart <3 

cool that both of you it's a MAC lipstick Smiley Happy

As promised here are some of the items from the Pusheen box including mermaid Pusheen! I flipped the sunglasses backwards so you can see the print:

1469747815451-462018025.jpg

I so want that mermaid pusheeen Smiley Very Happy

I wish I got this box! My Mersheen plush is sad now. 

Everything is so cute, enjoy!! 😊

So this is what happens when I leave my boyfriend alone with my Play box. I thought you ladies on BT would get a kick out of it. 

image.jpeg

Aww haha that's awesome!!

34,230 Replies