Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Thank you @quspork ❤️, I’ve been so busy and stressed out, I didn’t notice

I've been a bit absent from the boards over the last few months but I've made a resolution to stop working late so often.  It's odd to get used to having a few extra hours in the evening.  Anyway, somehow in the midst of it all, I finally made it to Rising-Star I,  🙂 

Congratulations @MCSSavvy ❤️ 👏

@2manyperfumes  - Thank you and congrats to you too!  

Congratulations 🥂 and welcome back, @MCSSavvy!

Congratulations 🥂 and welcome back, @MCSSavvy!

Re: Congratulations 🥂 and welcome back, @MCSSavvy!

@curlychiquita  - Thank you and thank you!  🙂  It's nice to be back.  

Good to see you on BIC @MCSSavvy! Hope you are well. Congrats on ranking up! 😃E0830826-62D7-4CC8-99D2-68EC3C471772.gif

Thank you @itsfi !  I'm just mind boggled with Hourglass launches, Sonia G restocks and ... sales!  I am doing ok - miss my occasional Starbucks run but for the most part my day-to-day has remained the same since I work remote.  I hope all is well with you.  🙂 

There’s been so many great launches and sales, right @MCSSavvy?!!! Ooooh, Sonia G brushes! 😍 Which ones are you going to pick up? 

@itsfi  -- I just picked up quite a few but these were planned purchases and I used a few cards that I obtained during the card savings event. I purchased a back-up of the Sky Eye Set and then I also picked up the Pro Eye set, a few back up brushes from both as well as Builder 3 since Michelle Wong really reaches for it a lot in her videos on YouTube.  I also picked up Cheek Pro.  That is my first foray into her face brushes.  When Sky Face restocks I intend to pick up the set but then I may just lay low for a bit until the next card event.... but they are so pretty and keep calling me.  But I need a new laptop.  Mine is nearly 10 years old and no longer functions as a true laptop - I had to buy an external keyboard and the monitor has seen better days at start-up.  I just find committing to a new laptop far more difficult than Sonia G's brushes!  LOL  

Hahaha @MCSSavvy!!! 😂🤣😂 I so relate with you on the laptop! 👊🏼 My laptop 💻 decided to call it quits on me earlier this year and I thought, “eh, I’ll be fine without it.” Because that’s 💵 💵 💵 I can use on something else. 😉 

Those Sonia G brushes you have and are thinking about getting sound wonderful! Her brushes are beautiful! 😍

Yay for more time on BIC @MCSSavvy! Congrats on your new ranking!

@ShortErica  -- Thank you!!  Definitely more time for BIC but I must admit I've been distracted over on Reddit (I lurk) and the randomness of it all.  🙂  

My husband loves reddit @MCSSavvy but I haven't gotten into it. What types of threads do you like? We do rockhounding so my husband reads that a lot and stuff with video games.

@ShortErica  -- I like reading the r/Coronavirus and it's related medical community thread but it can be information overload if you read it every day.  Quite honestly, the only group I check regularly is my local metro-area sub-reddit.  It hits on various topics such as where you can find TP, things to do, history, ordinances, etc.  Beyond that, I like to check MUAonthecheap - It will have deals posted that aren't on the BIC or sometimes before the BIC.  This year is my year of the "brushes" so I've been reading up on Fude with the Fude sub-reddit. For a laugh, I will read some of the Tiger King sub-reddit and whatever else may look interesting from the main page.  I don't comment - just lurk.  🙂  

@MCSSavvy Congrats on your new ranking. I am so guilty of working late so often too. It’s hard to stop yourself sometimes because you just want to get things finished. 

@SportyGirly125  - That is so incredibly true.  Unfortunately, I'm going through a difficult time personally so it has made me re-evaluate how I spend my time and that includes working longer hours than necessary.  So I've told myself no more and I've stuck to it for the most part.  Thank you for the congrats!

Hello! It’s been a long time! Is anyone else hiding away from the world? Where are my BT-ers? 💋

Hi @Beadshopgirl  and @yankeefaithful ❤️
I’ve been hiding away these days. 
Thinking of everyone during all that is happening right now. xoxoxo

@angel7594  Hey, I hope you and yours stay safe and healthy!!  We all have to pull together during this difficult time!! 😌🥰

@yankeefaithful  Thank you, I hope you and your family are well and safe too! ❤️❤️ 

37,911 Replies
testing