Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Aww group hug @Tamara76 @veronika23 @trishavt @jen143xo ❤️

my little pony GIF

OMG!  That scarf is amazing!  Enjoy your goodies!  @angel7594

@Mcakes. You are such a sweetheart!❤️

Wow that is such a sweet gesture! You rock @Mcakes. 🙂

Yes the scarf is everything! ❤️

@angel7594, that scarf is so adorable! Reminds me of the alpacas my mom saw in Peru a lot haha

XOXO,
Marieke

Yay what a fun package 😄 @Mcakes so sweet!!!!

Yay you got it 😄 And the powders came intact *phew* You are one of the sweetest people @angel7594 and I am so grateful to have you as a friend ❤ Enjoy everything, I may or may not have bought doubles of it all so we can be twins 😄 

@Mcakes 😍 😚

Look! I found our twin moment captured on this mug! 😄

Untitled-1_0081_Layer_153_large.jpg

Oh I LOVE this @angel7594! It's too cute lol #twinning

my little pony GIF

Image result for KITTY MEMES

Happy almost Friday everyone!

OMG YAS @niki172....we're almost there!!! Ssoooooo close....

Happy almost Fri-yay @niki172!

I haven't been active much due to school, work, and life in general. But I wanted to share something on BT that I know others could relate to. 

I recently accepted a new job/promotion and will have my own office. Asides from decorating, I am so excited to assemble a little "office makeup kit"! I plan to build this kit from my stash of samples/freebies/and backups. I don't plan to do my full face in the office but it's nice to have items there to touch up instead of carrying a bag to work everyday.

Hope you all are doing well! And if you have an office makepup/beauty kit, what do you keep in your's?

Thank you everyone @Samtian @Tamara76 @ZombieMetroAnt @veronika23 @MariekeBT @CC3616 @starsandbucks @Mcakes @Karmatic for all your sweet words and tips! I apologize that it took me so long to reply. It's a crazy time! 

All your posts had me smiling and laughing out loud. I took away many great ideas from what you all shared. 

Thank you!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

@m26430  Congratulations on your promotion! A private office is an awesome perk!  How fun!

I do not have my own office (we have an open floorplan), but  I stock my desk with a makeup kit, hairbrush, flat iron, hairspray, sewing kit and safety pins.  In my makeup kit, I have 2 travel brush sets, mini eyeshadow palettes (Stowaway, Smashbox and some Lancome and Clinique small GWP palettes), lip balm, lipstick, blotting paper, powder, face mist, concealer, blush, highlighter, DS mascaras and eyeliners, the works!  This is in addition to my small bag in my purse with my lipstick/gloss of the day, foundation stick, perfume, etc...  The only downside is remembering to bring home my brushes to clean them.

I also stock extra DS of different products and I have become like the office makeup fairy - if someone needs something, I can hand them a new, unused DS.  I also keep spare mini tubs of Almay makeup wipes in case anyone has a crying emergency (which luckily doesn't happen too often).  I should take in some of my perfume samples, too, except I have a few coworkers who are allergic to and/or complain about strong perfume, so I don't want to give them an allergic reaction...

@m26430 many happy congrats and best of luck in your exciting new role!  I agree with @Tamara76 completely...I have almost everything she mentions except the flat iron (girl, you're good!). The weather in CA requires a couple trips to the powder room but being prepared gives me piece of mind and allows me to focus on other things. 💕

Congrats on the promotion @m26430!!!

Image result for fireworks gif

@m26430, although I do bring my makeup bag with me, I do have makeup that I keep here! I have way more than needed, buuut some essentials that I like to keep on me are a mist/setting spray (it really is refreshing and helps my makeup last a little bit longer!), lipstick (loooots of lipstick at my desk), chapstick, and blotting powder/sheets (I normally get a little oily). These are the basics that I grab for almost every single day. (: 

Also, congratulations on the promotion!! (〜^∇^)〜

XOXO,
Marieke

Congrats on the promotion, that's great!!! 

Congratulations!!! A private office is a major deal! Enjoy!

37,912 Replies
testing