Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Elle Woods is my Patronus.

@Karmatic

😁🍪🍩🍫 gotta hit my Hershey stash after watching this!  ❤ So much talent there....and they're only students!?

wow!! 😄 that thumbnail is one serving size right?

Someone please mail this to me right now. Thanks! 😁

You know I need this in my life haha 😄 

YES!!

That is amazing!

I do!!! 😄

I want to thank the lovely @Mcakes for the most amazing Unicorn mail surprise box! I love everything! You are a great friend, and I appreciate your support during a difficult time. ❤

Taffy_Unicorn_V2.png

The beautiful wrapping!

20170330_121134.jpg

20170330_121047.jpg

Model's Own highlighter in the shade Peach Pearl, Sephora eyeshadow in shade Mermaid Tail, Spongelle in French Lavender.

Annnddd....the most adorable llama scarf I have ever seen! 😍 I cannot wait to wear it!!

20170330_121001.jpg

what a sweet, thoughtful box @angel7594!! @Mcakes is really such a doll! i hope you are hanging in there through your difficult time ❤️

@angel7594 aww what a great surprise! And I'm sorry to hear things aren't great right now. Sending you a huge hug! Xoxo

Cuz I've been through the desert on a horse llama with no name!

Oh, how awesome is this gift @Mcakes?!  LOL...Mermaid shadow is perfect.  Hang in there @angel7594 💕 Sunny days are just ahead ❤️

Wow, that is so sweet and wonderful!  I am so sorry you are going through a difficult time right now. @angel7594  😞

Also, that scarf is the most amazing thing ever.  

Thank you @Milou07! ❤️

This was so nice of you @Mcakes.  Where did you find the scarf? That could be the official scarf of the Llama Loving Party Thread!

I got the scarf at Charming Charlie's @NancieNano! It was too cute to pass up 😄 

Wow, @Mcakes, that's such a sweet gesture, it's so heartening to see how you all take care of each other.

Enjoy those goodies, @angel7594!

So sweet @Mcakes!!! 

Enjoy @angel7594 ❤️❤️

These are some of the most thoughtful gifts I've seen in a while and the packaging is so well coordinated. @Mcakes is a sweetie! Enjoy, @angel7594

How sweet! That scarf is soooo cute!!

37,913 Replies
testing