Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Awwww Thank you so much, @lmaster 💗💗💗

Awww thank you soooo much for the shoutout, Z!!!!   And thank you to all the BIC Babes who have supported me so far!!!!  I love you all!!!💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Tamara76_0-1603509064467.gif

@Tamara76 wow! You are so pretty! I wish you so much success in your YouTube journey.

Awww you are the sweetest!  Thank you sooo much, @rosegoldlovely 💗💗💗

Congratulations, @Tamara76 ! 

I've missed seeing you here on BIC.  I wish you the very best on You Tube!  We can catch up with you there.

Thank you @tsavorite !!! I miss y'all, too!  I intended to spend more time on BIC since I've been working from home, but my day job is taking a lot more if my time than I expected - since everyone is home, work days are getting longer and longer...😫  I do try to pop in when I can, though!   Good to see you!💗💗💗

I am ONE step away from not being a Rookie anymore. I just became a Rookie III.

The craziest coincidence is that laat year, on this day, I attended my first music concert, which was Ciara. She sang this song called Level Up and I used to play it non-stop for motivation in life.

levelup.giflevelup3.giftenor (20).giflevelup2.gif

And just like everyone said, she's sooooo sweet. During the concert, someone in the front row had a seizure and passed out of the floor and Ciara stopped the concert and called security to get an ambulance. The paramedics came to get the person and Ciara kept asking them are they okay and gave the person a bottle of water.

It was such a beautiful and touching moment. giphy (4).gif

Her husband, Russel Wilson is so lucky......My first concert ever.

@rosegoldlovely  Congratulations!!!! You will be a Boss in no time!!! 

Thank you for sharing that touching story. It is really nice to hear that people can be so caring and down to earth! 

Congrats, @rosegoldlovely !  I have never seen Ciara in concert, but I think she is amazing, too💗💗💗

WOO HOO @rosegoldlovely Congrats!!  you're just a hop skip and a jump away to BOSS!  You got this...😉

@rosegoldlovely ,

You are so welcome here!  Keep up the good work!  You are a breath of fresh air!

Level on up!

@tsavorite I really do try to be. This community is a nice escape.

You’re almost there, @rosegoldlovely!

84443B6D-D470-4996-986D-2F56F41E88DD.gif

@eshoe lol almost where? 😅

Rising Star 🌟 @rosegoldlovely 😊

@eshoe tenor (11).gif

@rosegoldlovely 

congratulations-gif-55.gif

TenseMetallicAsiaticwildass-size_restricted.gif

  

@rosegoldlovely Congratulations on leveling up!  It's been such a pleasure "chatting" with you within BIC.  I love your energy and all of your reviews.❤️. Keep posting😀😀😀😀

OMG you are such a sweetheart @tjffc. I feel honored. It's great seeing you in the community too.

tenor (12).gif

@rosegoldlovely @Congrats on your Rookie III status

Thanks Miss @SportyGirly125 

37,881 Replies
testing