Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@sister13  Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.  I am very thankful for our BIC community.  It has allowed me in be expressive with makeup and nail polish.  As well as give me such terrific ideas for new products and new looks. 🥰🥰

@Cissy63 BIC isna creative outlet that also helps establish great friendships!  I appreciate you! 

@heartsmyface  Thank you very much.  I am so glad I discovered this group 🥰🥰

Thanks! It’s definitely a great place to connect with like minded people and our own creativity! No one in my real life is as interested in beauty as much as I am! @Cissy63 

@sister13 Same!  Except for physical sephoria!  That was heaven!  How cool would it be to have everyday access to physical people who are enthusiastic about new eyeshadows or how a blush blends!  Hahah!  It just makes it a special treat when we actually meet up 🙂 

Happy thanksgiving, @sister13!

@curlychiquita  happy belated Turkey day! 

Thank you, @heartsmyface! You, too!

Thanks @curlychiquita ! Hope you had a great day! 

I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving @sister13 ! Now it’s time to relax spending some $$$! 😁

@Saradestin 😭😭😭😭🫣 okay!!!  Sounds fun! 

Haha! I replenished my Nespresso pods with a BF freebie on their site. And picked up some deals on Sephora.com for some gifts! Hope you had a great day! @Saradestin 

I did @sister13 ! And the sales are not over..... 🙈🙈🙈

I know! It’s like cybermonthx2! @Saradestin 

@sister13 Or like a really long case of the Mondays 😂. I don’t mind.  It gives me time to make decisions. 

@sister13 Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks @SportyGirly125 ! 💗💗💗

@sister13 Happy Thanksgiving! 💐🤎🧡

Thanks @CynthieLu ! 💜💜💜

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Years ago, my sister and I had to run to the store for extra yams on Thanksgiving day. We found one that looked suspiciously like a Star Wars villain.

6E1A83E8-0DCC-4C77-84CF-95C4E97D8386.jpeg

So thankful I preserved this in photo form.

@eshoe I just want to say I am especially put out that I wasn’t tagged to see Jabba the Yam!!! 😂🤣. I love him!!  

3 Replies
testing