Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I miss those days @greeneyedgirl107. He used to bring home the leftover samples that were given to the customers. 

It sounds like you have a lot of good memories, @Loretta55 🥲 And he sounds like a very considerate and thoughtful young man.

Those are some awesome memories @eshoe! We usually had cheese balls in our house during the holidays. He originally got his job when he went to purchase some cheese balls for my husband’s birthday and the manager asked him if he was interested in working there. He worked at at Hickory Farms each year until he got a permanent job. He has only the best memories of working there.

That is a great story, @Loretta55. It sounds like it was a wonderful place to work, and helped to make some memories for the whole family😊

Congratulations, @MvLL🍨🍻

Many Thanks, @curlychiquita !

@MvLL Congratulations!!! 🥳🎉

Thank you, @Mellmars1185 !

@MvLL CONGRATS 🥳💗 thank you for the mention, I'm honored 🥰

Thank you, @Skunk12puzzola ! I think you will reach the next Tier soon. 😊 offers a bag of 'Katjes' Licorice.

@MvLL I forgot to mention that we also have cute licorice fishes, I will post the pic in the food thread 😊😋

@MvLL how cute that you remember that I have an affair with licorice candies 😋 I hope WE BOTH will reach the new tier soon 😘

@MvLL   Whoooo congrats on the promo!  You’re such a well loved member here sono doubt you’ll be getting another promo VERY soon! (Though rising star is the most fun status title to have;) so bask in it while you can;)!)  🎉 🎈 

Thank you, @heartsmyface . Such kind words (add a blushing emoji here). Bask I will!

@MvLL @Congrats on your rising star III status 

Many Thanks, @SportyGirly125 !

Congratulations 🎉 @MvLL  🌹

Thank you!, @Cissy63 

This is such a good thread. Thank you for sharing!

Congratulations @Cissy63  on your Rising Star I ranking!!! 🥳

Congrats, @Cissy63 on your new ranking 😄

animated-cards-big-congrats 

3 Replies
testing