Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Ah, that's a good point re. Item-Tags, @curlychiquita. Well, it's kinda fun to write the Helpful Hints anyway. Thanks a bunch for your reply!

Surprised and delighted to say I've joined the highly esteemed "Rising Star III" level! rolls-in a desert-cart laden with pastel Petit-Fours for everyone. Waves at @Skunk12puzzola

My recent profile-stats: 485 posts, >1800 Hearts received, plus a multitude of Hearts happily bestowed.

How quickly it adds up!

@MvLL   congratulations on you’re rising star III.  🎉🎊🎂

That’s awesome @MvLL !! Congratulations!! 🎉🎉🎉 We will be seeing you back here pretty soon for the next level!! And in the meantime, we will be enjoying your participation all over the forum! 🤗🤗

@MvLL, congratulations to you and the other lovely BIC'ers on your ranking up. 

And some petit fours for you!

thumbnail_Petit fours.jpg

I think petit fours are traditionally smaller than these, but it was just easier (and less time consuming) for me to make them just a bit larger. 

@itsfi Would that make them moyen-fours?  😆. I’m aware petit fours means little oven and the cakes are named after being baked on oven cool down- just in dad joke mode here. 😉

Love it @heartsmyface! Moyen-fours they are! 👍🏼

Congrats to you @MvLL ! 🎉 Yummy , Petit- Fours! 

Thank you, @Sunnysmom ! 😊🍰 🍾

@MvLL Congrats! Seeing you post your numbers I had to go look at mine too lol.  I tried to make petite fours once in high school, it was a disaster. 

@Samtian Many Thanks! 😊🍰 Yes, Petit Fours appear to be a very involved & precise 'bake'- Quite daunting! But it's great that you gave it a whirl!

yay! @MvLL congratulations!!

Many Thanks, @makeitup305 ! 😊 🍸

Congratulations @MvLL 🍾🎉🎊🎈 

Thank you, @Loretta55😃 🍸🍾

Congratulations lovely!! @MvLL 🙌🎉💗

Thank you, @lmaster ! 

Woohoo, congratulations, @MvLL! How exciting, nice work on the stats, too 😉

77c6ff_88c8f70c990f4362bb0116ddfb3afab4~mv2

Oh a tiered tray of Petits Fours! @eshoe. Pretty spectacular!  I post the stats as I recall there was a mention of their effect. Why not, right?

Many Thanks!

Yes, why not, @MvLL ☺️🙌🏼

@eshoe OMG - love this gif!  I adore petits fours!  When I'm in NY, I always get them from a particular grocery store, and they're amazing -- though in recent years they've been skimping on the filling.  My dad just sent me a box for Easter.  And in the 80s we used to get them from the Swiss Colony at Christmastime.  If it wasn't just me and my husband, I'd order some.

22 Replies
testing