Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@SportyGirly125 , and to Everyone who deserves to be celebrated for their Mothering:

❤️   Happy Mother's Day!   ❤️

Yes, @tsavorite Happy Mummy's Day to all that do The Mom Things..the nurturing, loving care & all the rest!

Happy mother's day!! 🧡 @Mellmars1185 @tsavorite @SportyGirly125 these flowers look like the ones you do with your hands 💐....this morning I went to a pastry shop and I bought my mom a biscuit with the shape of a heart, dipped in pink chocolate (white chocolate with edible color)....she told me that was a cute gesture 💕

@Skunk12puzzola Awwww so sweet of you. 

@Skunk12puzzola , 

Thank you so much!

That was a very sweet gesture for your Mom!  I hope that you both enjoy this La Festa della Mamma !!! 

It's so cool that Mother's Day is the same day in Italy as in the US!

@tsavorite oh god, in italian yes!! si, è lo stesso giorno, però c'è il fuso orario....quindi noi lo abbiamo già festeggiato un paio di ore fa (yes, it's the same day, but there is time zone.....so we already have celebrated it a couple of hours ago)...italian lesson here 🤣

@Skunk12puzzola ,

I'm so glad that you included the translation to English!  😊 

We are many hours in Time Zones apart... it's true. 

@tsavorite of course I included the translation, I'm not that bad 🤣 is a total different language as you can see by this short sentence. It's nearly impossible to get what I was saying if you don't know at least a few words of italian. Yes, a lot of hours apart, now it's 15:00 pm here.

@Skunk12puzzola ,

Your Time Zone is 8 hours ahead of mine!  But, somehow, it's a small world.  😊

@tsavorite small world, big issues!! 🤣

@Skunk12puzzola Thank you! 🥰. That was sweet of you to do that for your Mom. I have to admit it is nice to feel special today. My son sent me a message just after midnight to say Happy Mother's Day. I woke up and that was a great start to my day. It is also sunny today 🌞

@Mellmars1185 cute 💗 it's also sunny here, but a little cold. We are chilling after a fat lunch haha

Happy Mother's Day !

Happy Mother’s Day @SportyGirly125 and the same to all of the mothers!

I'm Rising Star 3!!  @Saradestin @Mellmars1185 🥳💕

@Skunk12puzzola  yippee! I just got my notification today of Rising Star III.

@AMK721 Congratulations!!

Congratulations @AMK721.

@AMK721 congrats!! 💖

@AMK721 @Congratulations on your new Rising Star III ranking 

@Skunk12puzzola congratulations darlin!! 🎉🎉🎉

1 Reply
testing