Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I made my 100th review! 😭

Time sure does fly by. I remember the days where I used to think that Dove was the best body wash ever or that Vaseline was the best skin moisturizer. I've never used a face sheet mask or exfoliator before until I started shopping at Sephora last summer. Crazy, right?! 😅 My very first item I've ever bought was a Fenty lip gloss and the rest is history. I wasn't this girly in high school. My curiosity got the best of me. Thanks for everyone in the community who continues to teach me new things about how products work. My reviews are a way of me giving back to the community of the products that I was recommended to try to help spread the knowledge to others that you all taught me. ❣️

Screenshot 2020-09-25 012440.jpg

Here's a toast to everyone growing and glowing! This *IS* a party, am I right?! 😄🍻😀

Why_We_Celebrate_New_Year_s_Eve_with_a_Champagne_Toast4_1600x.jpg

@rosegoldlovely  I just love how positive you are!! Never stop! 

Congratulations 🎉🎊 @rosegoldlovely 

@rosegoldlovely Congrats on 100 reviews!

Nice @rosegoldlovely! That’s awesome! Congrats!! 🙌🏼 

itsfi_0-1601062103281.gif

@itsfi thank you! Cute gif! How to post gifs on here?

@rosegoldlovely I have an app I downloaded and can add in a gif 

@rosegoldlovely, there are a couple of different ways that I know of - 

1 - copy the gif and then paste it in your post - I find this works well if you are posting from your phone

2 - if laptop, I think the first approach works. You can also place your mouse over the gif, right-click, then select "save as" or "save image as", save the image, then click the camera image at the top of your message / post, find and select the image in the file you saved it, and after it has been uploaded, select "done"

I have a recollection of a thread where a few BIC lovelies posted about how to include gifs and those posts were more eloquent than what I said. I'll try to find it and post a link here. If I can find it, I'll tag you.

@itsfi @SportyGirly125 I use my computer 95% of the time for the community posts, because the app is so confusing. Every time I try to reply on the app, it never loads the page. I can only make purchases on the app. But, I know how to do it on the computer now. I just downloaded like 20 gifs on my computer just now. Thanks so much ladies. ❣️

tenor (8).gif

@rosegoldlovely @I don’t use the app for community but am on the web on my phone. Glad you figured it out. 

4247EE2D-4DB0-4086-B8FC-24A7A19CFF75.gif

@rosegoldlovely Woo congrats! Way to go!

Congratulations @rosegoldlovely You are a hero. I have so many products lined up that I want t9 review but couldn’t get around actually doing it and then they get old. You did it girl !

Congratulations, @rosegoldlovely !  That's a great service and accomplishment!  I appreciate reviews of products.

@tsavorite I'm glad it's not just me. I (secretly!🤫) use the filter for the reviews for oily skin for skincare products or coarse hair for hair products. 🤣 I like to get straight to the point. Sometimes, I even filter for reviews with photos.

@rosegoldlovely Congratulations!  That's an accomplishment.  I often forget to do reviews.  Now you've inspired me to do so!😁

@tjffc YES! 🤩 You should totally, totally do it!

C78D1CC0-E1E8-4F74-81DA-C0BD233BD697.jpeg

I love the short period of Fall weather before we got hit by brutal cold. My favourite season of the year and the season of my birth.

@fatimamummy Happy birthday month!

Happy birthday season @fatimamummy! 🤗 This place wouldn’t be the same without you! Happy fall, too! 

itsfi_0-1601062300969.png

@SportyGirly125 My favorite part of Fall is that you can wear a jacket and a skirt at the same time. Also, orange trees are very pretty and I love sweet potato pie.

5 Replies
testing