Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@itsfi @SportyGirly125 I use my computer 95% of the time for the community posts, because the app is so confusing. Every time I try to reply on the app, it never loads the page. I can only make purchases on the app. But, I know how to do it on the computer now. I just downloaded like 20 gifs on my computer just now. Thanks so much ladies. โฃ๏ธ

tenor (8).gif

@rosegoldlovely @I donโ€™t use the app for community but am on the web on my phone. Glad you figured it out. 

4247EE2D-4DB0-4086-B8FC-24A7A19CFF75.gif

@rosegoldlovely Woo congrats! Way to go!

Congratulations @rosegoldlovely You are a hero. I have so many products lined up that I want t9 review but couldnโ€™t get around actually doing it and then they get old. You did it girl !

Congratulations, @rosegoldlovely !  That's a great service and accomplishment!  I appreciate reviews of products.

@tsavorite I'm glad it's not just me. I (secretly!๐Ÿคซ) use the filter for the reviews for oily skin for skincare products or coarse hair for hair products. ๐Ÿคฃ I like to get straight to the point. Sometimes, I even filter for reviews with photos.

@rosegoldlovely Congratulations!  That's an accomplishment.  I often forget to do reviews.  Now you've inspired me to do so!๐Ÿ˜

@tjffc YES! ๐Ÿคฉ You should totally, totally do it!

C78D1CC0-E1E8-4F74-81DA-C0BD233BD697.jpeg

I love the short period of Fall weather before we got hit by brutal cold. My favourite season of the year and the season of my birth.

@fatimamummy Happy birthday month!

Happy birthday season @fatimamummy! ๐Ÿค— This place wouldnโ€™t be the same without you! Happy fall, too! 

itsfi_0-1601062300969.png

@SportyGirly125 My favorite part of Fall is that you can wear a jacket and a skirt at the same time. Also, orange trees are very pretty and I love sweet potato pie.

@SportyGirly125 Yaayyyyyy Fall!  Pumpkin season.  

@SportyGirly125 Yaaaaaaaaassss! My favorite season. I am loving it.

@sprocketta Mine too!!!!!!

@rosegoldlovely congrats on your new Rookie II status 

BFB75884-CC86-4206-A2FD-58FD9BFE793E.gif

Congratulations, @rosegoldlovely , on reaching Rookie II Level!  Yay!

Congratulations @rosegoldlovely!๐ŸŽ‰

Whoo hoo @rosegoldlovely ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations,  @rosegoldlovely!

testing