Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Absolutely adorable!!! @Anonymous @Mcakes 💗💖💕

I came here to welcome you on BIC @Anonymous , Aren’t you most adorable ?😍 

You're lookin' so fly in the first pic! 😎 @Anonymous So stylish already! And surrounded by llamas! Such sweet pics @Mcakes 💗

@Anonymous Awwww What a little cutie pie!

Welcome, @Anonymous !  I'm so glad to see you!  You are worth the wait.  

@Mcakes , you do such good work!  Your baby girl is adorable!

What a cutie! So happy to have you on BIC @Anonymous!

Aw, hi Babycakes! Welcome to BIC! 💕🍼

@Anonymous @Mcakes 

@Anonymous   Ack look at you you little BIC legacy!!!  Tell us all your secrets to baby soft skin and mega confidence!   You’re definitely someone to follow!   😄 🥰🥰🥰🥰

@Anonymous, how adorable are you, sweetie?!! 😍 So sweet and thoughtful of all your aunties! 💗💕💗💕 Of course, you already love to haul! You have an excellent teacher!! She’s so cute @Mcakes! ♥️ Those sock booties are precious! 

She is beautiful @Mcakes ! Congratulations!! So cute that you already made a BIC account for @Anonymous.

Aw, congrats to you, @Mcakes! @Anonymous is absolutely adorable and beautifully adorned already! 💜

You're the cutest @Anonymous which isn't surprising considering the babe your mama is!  Welcome to the the fam little one! I can't wait for more @Mcakes 

@Anonymous @Mcakes so cute!!!!💗

ZombieMetroAnt_0-1597167724536.gif

Oh my heart can't take all the adorableness jam packed into these pics!  💘  @Anonymous you are just too darn cute and I'm so happy to finally see you here...we've been waiting for you, baby!  *muah*muah*muah*  xoxooxoxoxo

Ohh my gosh!!! @Anonymous @Mcakes what a precious doll!!!

Awwww welcome @Anonymous!!! Too cute!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Welcome, sweet @Anonymous !!!  I have been enjoying watching you grow over the last 6 months and I think you look beautiful like your mama!   I cannot wait to go shopping with you soon!!!💗💗💗

@Mcakes  

Welcome to the world @Anonymous  I hope we get to meet you and @Mcakes Sephoria next year too!. Plenty of time to hone in on those haul skills from @Tamara76 . She is a wonderful teacher! 🙂

@Buootiful Lol!  She and I are going to have so much fun!  @Anonymous ' wardrobe is far better than mine so I can learn some fashion tips from her!💗💗💗

My little baby girl Heart Heart Heart 

@tjffc congrats on your Go Getter I ranking 

testing