Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

BIC became my outlet during the pandemic. I realize that I don’t communicate well in writing, I have always been a more verbal person. I was so scared at the beginning of the pandemic because of the unknown. Anyway everyone has been so kind and welcoming. It has definitely refueled my love for everything beauty. Everyone please stay safe!

Awww 🥰 @SportyGirly125 ❤️ We all need to be able to have a fun, safe place to check in and chat. No drama except where it should be on the eyes, lips, face, hair 😂

@SportyGirly125 I know we're not close, but I feel the same way. I already had friends on BIC before the pandemic, but that number has swelled throughout this craziness. The level of kindness here is off the charts. I have received a flurry of packages lately. I also have gotten a lot of perspective from hearing others discuss the pandemic and what it means for them. 

RE: Re: THE PARTY THREAD

You’re amazing @sportygirl125

Re: RE: Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@lindseyyfaye aww thank you

Thanks for posting such kind words @SportyGirly125 ❣ I th...

Thanks for posting such kind words @SportyGirly125 ❣ I think BIC is a great forum and someone is always around to help a fellow member out. I also hope everyone stays safe along with their families.

@SportyGirly125 awwwwww

@lmaster thank you Boss Mama!

I couldn’t agree more! BIC is such a special place to me, you all have helped me more than you could ever know. Thank you so much @SportyGirly125  for always being supportive and kind❤️❤️❤️

@faeriegirl thank you too for helping make BIC so wonderful

@SportyGirly125 you are such a bright 🌟 here, always offering encouragement or advice to anyone who needs it. Often in the wee hours of the morning! I agree, BIC is such a unique place. I remember being amazed when I first stumbled upon it at the kindness of everyone here. Hugs to you, and thank you for being such a special part of what makes this place what it is💕😊

@eshoe thank you so much and for always being my Sanrio/Hello Kitty buddy

Has anyone else also received a special message for being BIC bosses??? 

@mezzotown88 Yes a couple weeks ago 

A couple weeks ago @mezzotown88 

@Lazybeautybeast congratulations on your new Boss ranking 1428A84C-168C-4EB2-865E-8000E9E59338.gif

Congratulations, @Lazybeautybeast !

Uptown Update: Great News! Elevators and Escalators Are Part of ...

@Lazybeautybeast  Congratulations!!!! Party time 🥳 

@Lazybeautybeast Congrats!

Valentines Day Hearts Gif Quotes - Heart Gif PNG – Stunning free ...

Woohoo, congrats, @Lazybeautybeast!!!

FirmLiquidGuillemot-max-1mb 

Congratulations, @Lazybeautybeast! 🥂🥳

testing