Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@heartsmyface Congrats on your Boss III ranking!!!

@SportyGirly125   Thank you! 56CDC5C9-8357-44BE-8274-2520C3A1831E.gif

Congratulations @heartsmyface !

@Loretta55   Thank you!   ๐Ÿ˜„

1A7BAA85-906F-47D0-8987-CF1E98DC3622.jpeg

Wowzers @heartsmyface no kidding! 

B090C2AD-AF3D-4947-8BD7-5388815096C8.jpeg

@eshoe  Thanks darling!   Phew!   That was a lot of work!  Now I feel like we need to get @GG84   promoted with a little heart bombing๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

I have been at GG 3 for OVER A YEAR..whatโ€™s a girl got to do?! I just want to break free from GG3 and spread my wings!! 

17F73A7B-7A6B-42F3-AAA0-797FC04442A2.gif

I swear I saw 3 bars of GG on one of my posts, but it still shows 2. I will slowly work my way into a boss chair. One day dreams will come true ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž

@GG84 

@l8totheparty I โ€˜ve been here 4 or 5 years ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

@GG84 ๐Ÿ˜. I feel you.   I remember with the old algorithm I was stuck and I watched so many newer members become hall of fame at 300 hearts and I was near 10000 before they finally promoted me.   It was sillily irritating. 

On the bright side, you are the most experienced Go Getter around!  

i got a notice a few months ago that I became a BOSSIII but it is only just registering beside my name today.  ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

@GG84  

Image result for why won't you let me live

Maybe BIC is taking a cue from your username... could there be a GG level 84?!?! I feel your pain, I don't even know how I finally pushed over into Boss, but I must have been at GG3 for almost the entire duration of the BIC launch.

@GG84 ,

I'm sorry this is so frustrating!  What a mystery!  You are definitely not invisible.  Do you post advice on the Live Chat With Other Sephora Shoppers?  Do you post Reviews on products?  I think that doing those things are important as well as engaging on the Threads frequently.  And, you've probably heard this all before...

@tsavorite @I donโ€™t think so cause I donโ€™t do that. I really think giving and receiving hearts matters most.  

@GG84 it could be so many reasons.  You have to post a lot and everyday. I was posting on the not answered a lot, having gallery pics, having a certain amount of hearts given. So I donโ€™t think posting in the popular threads has anything to do with it. Iโ€™m just basing this on my own experience and what I have seen from other peopleโ€™s profiles. 

@GG84 Iโ€™m just saying that maybe those help because people give you hearts on them and I was talking about my own experience.  Maybe try posting in the popular hauls like you said and interact there more and see what happens with your theory 

@ShortErica 

Thanks โค๏ธ I think itโ€™s because I donโ€™t post in the most active threads like the Masking and Haul etc where a lot of back and forth convo between users happens, so my engagement is lower. 

RE: THE PARTY THREAD

Happy new year BIC!!

Re: RE: THE PARTY THREAD

@KehDee Happy New Year to you!!!๐Ÿ˜Šโค๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚

Happy New year!! ๐ŸŽ‰ @KehDee 

Happy 2020 @KehDee

1824326D-7B5E-4684-B25C-D43F86148DC8.jpeg

testing