Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@sprocketta  Happy birthday!!!! Congratulations on moving and your new job. Wishing you all the happiness in 2020

Thanks @ather I hope you have a great 2020 as well.

Happy Birthday @sprocketta  and congrats on the job!!!! So happy to hear you got and now you're on to new adventures! Hope you've having the best birthday ever 🙂 

Thanks @MissPuff it was a really great birthday!

These are so apt for the beauty corner or table if you have one or even just in the area you get ready @sprocketta  Exciting times ! SO happy for you. 

Thanks @naturalooks15 I took one look at that painting and knew I had to have it.

@sprocketta Happy Birthday love!!! and congrat on the new job again. Heart

Thanks @blackkitty2014 you are so kind

Oh wow!!! Congrats @sprocketta  So it's an even better job than the last one? Oooh, you are decorating your apartment very chic indeed! Enjoy it.

Happy Belated Birthday, too! 🙂

@Buootiful the last job turned out pretty bad. These boss would yell at me all the time for no reason. It was hell. The boss at my new job is someone I've worked for before and she's great. The first week at the office went really well.

Oh my, thank goodness it was just a stepping stone to a better one.  Yelling doesn't produce good work morale, how sad 😞

I am sooo happy your new job is going great. Exciting times! @sprocketta  🙂

@sprocketta omg how pretty!!

@Kim888 I couldn't resist!

Happy belated birthday @sprocketta so very excited for you!! That painting is beautiful 🥳🎂

Thanks @lmaster you are always so sweet

Happy Birthday @sprocketta !!!  That is so cool! 🙂

Thanks @PrettyPaint it was great!

RE: Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Happy birthday @sprocketta!!

Awww @sprocketta, that lippie painting (?) is meant for you! 👄 Happy birthday! 🥳 

E6D7740B-3FCF-4B11-AD45-ADCA05B3ABB5.jpeg

Thanks @itsfi I want that cake!

Happy birthday @sprocketta!!!! I adore that red lipstick .💄 Did you also get the blue lipstick photo! Best of luck in NC. Hope you were greeted with warm weather.

testing