Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Ok, I am now craving poutine.  There's a great restaurant near me that serves delicious poutine!  But typically poutine isn't best for delivery (soggy fries after sitting for too long), and I don't have time to go out for lunch! 😥

Perils of adulthood.

@eshoe 

Enjoy your poutine!  I love it 🇨🇦

Yes it was a little tricky, @l8totheparty. I had to cook the fries in batches and waited until they were all finished to layer everything. Once it was plated, it was time to eat right away😄

RE: Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I’m Canadian do this probably goes without saying but poutine is my favourite 😍 that looks delicious. My problem is that I’m lactose intolerant but luckily for me a place a few minutes from my house has a great vegan poutine!

Re: RE: Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Thank you @KehDee I take that as the highest compliment! So they use vegan cheese? I tried that a couple of times; once was not so hot and the other time (at a restaurant) it was pretty good.

@eshoe  @veronika23  Yasssss! Way to poutine the effort (🥁 😂to create a pretty good reproduction of our glorious dish 👍👍👍

Thanks @PinkEvergreen I tried😄!

@eshoe  I have to admit, at first I thought this was candy from old town san diego, but when I opened it and saw what it was it looks so delicious.

Oooh What kind of candy @Anastasiya13? Will be there soon and I’m curious now!

@eshoe will you be at San Diego Comic Con too???

Also, if you'd like a list of restaurant recommendations, I'll gladly provide (let me know what kind of foods preferences if any). I used to live there 🙂

@eshoe  These are the one.....so delicious and soft, as you can tell im running low after my trip there. Ooo really your going there? Make sure you try the mexican restaurant in the end where are the tiny shops are, called Casa De reyes restaurant....the margaritas are delicious there too. 66612622_1067148720146429_7605647981768867840_n.jpg

What is the food item in that photo @Anastasiya13?

@Loretta55  Its candy, kind of like a soft chew. Sorry not sure of the specific name, but they are delicious and have different flavors like caramel, coffee, and some others.

@eshoe @veronika23 drooling here

@eshoe @veronika23 drooling here

Re: @eshoe @veronika23 drooling here

It was so good @lmaster but you need lots of help eating it😂

yum that looks amazing @eshoe 

It was delicious @Kim888 now I need to find that gravy again here!

@eshoe  Ok, this looks incredible! I’ve never had the pleasure of trying poutine, but this looks amazing. Yum!

@PrettyPaint it was such a treat, maybe it will become a Fourth of July tradition 😊

I've never tried Poutine, but that looks delicious! <333

This was my second time @PenelopeBT and it won’t be my last!

@eshoe, poutine was definitely on my list to try a few ye...

@eshoe, poutine was definitely on my list to try a few years ago in Canada and it was delicious. Your's looks so yummy 🙂
1 Reply
testing