Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Congrats on your gift, enjoy it in good health! The socks...

Congrats on your gift, enjoy it in good health! The socks look especially asorbs, go rock 'em!

Re: RE: THE PARTY THREAD

Congrats on the lovely gratis @mariesanc21 !!

Congrats @mariesanc21 

Congratulations, @mariesanc21 !

congratulations @marieanc21 enjoy

congratulations @marieanc21 enjoy

@mariesanc21 Congrats on receiving this gift.

@mariesanc21   Congratulations!  

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

It was a poutine party on the Fourth of July, thanks to @veronika23 😄

After discovering Wisconsin cheese curds at a local grocery, I knew it was time. I used the recipe you sent to make fries from scratch, as well as the glorious packet of poutine mix. 

poutine.JPG

I gotta say that photos do not do it justice; if I saw this in a thumbnail I would likely click on it out of curiosity (for example, what on earth is this doing here?). But it was DELICIOUS, especially after the mess of melted cheddar with sausage and biscuit gravy 'poutine' I was served at a restaurant here.

Many thanks to you, V - it was fun and the perfect nod to my neighbors up north last week 😉

It looks yummy!!!! I'm so glad you liked it @eshoe!!!

It was great thanks to you, @veronika23😊 So much fun to try, too. I think the curds were pretty good ones, I lucked out there. I’ll be on the lookout for this in restaurants now, just to compare notes;)

So happy you had good curds to make it!   Hahaha yeah it's always good to compare notes on this. 😉 😄 @eshoe 

@eshoe   That looks delicious!

It was so good, @Indy701 - verrrrry rich though!

Sorry that gravy is too tangy to me @eshoe . The photo is beautiful!

I was surprised at the tang, @Loretta55! But it was so much better than the biscuits-n-gravy sauce at the restaurant.

I am not fond of gravy @eshoe . When I went to NYC with my son before Christmas last year he ordered poutine from the French Fry Shop. I have not had poutine in a couple of years so I tasted his and that tangy taste was enough to not take a second bite.

Maybe it’s a kind of taste you have to grow up with, @Loretta55🤔Mashed potatoes and gravy were standards for me. I think if I didn’t grow up with it, I’d probably find it very unappealing.

Mashed potatoes and chicken ornturkey gravy (from baking a chicken or a turkey) mmmm.  And beef roast. With gravy mmm.

@eshoe 

Because you've had mashed potatoes and gravy growing up poutine isn't as big of a stretch to you than someone who has never had gravy with their fries or mashed potatoes.

I’m definitely seeing a connection here, @l8totheparty 😄

You are probably correct @eshoe. I can not remember eating mashed potatoes and gravy as a child.

My daughter (who isn’t growing up with it) thinks it’s gross @Loretta55. I think that might be it😉

5 Replies
testing